the meaning of "TORMENTOR" and my historical nickn

Article
Post the meaning of "TORMENTOR" and my historical nickn 

I read a GP comment in the album so I explain the meaning of my nickname...

The nickname "Tormentor" come from a character of a forbidden game for Playstation called "Thrill kill" (even if it is forbidden I think that every one who has this consolle played the game). I was aka "U47" or "U-boot 47", but my first nickname from the time when I was a "citizen bander" (C.B.) and talked on the radio waves. It can't easily be translated, it was "little yellow card", the card used by referees.

During my army times I was known as "big rock", but... It is not what you may think   :

In my ex army corp, the alpine paratroopers there was two old traditions, and you had to follow them even if you were a soldier or a general:

1) if you have a very older paratrooper's license you can "sent down to floor" an other paratrooper to "bend his arms and pump" (a gym exercise, I can't find the proper translation) even if it is a general (but you have to be careful, because "after" the revenge could be very    hard... sigh...)

2) You can freely FART even if you're near a general, only you have to say "sasso" (little    rock)

One day in early 1993 our parliament decided to sent us in Mozambique as NU peacekeeping troops, so it come the minister of the defence to salute us.
While he was telling his speech we were assembled and fixed, no one could absolutely move, and I commented the speech at a very low voice with my comrades. As (I think) an usual behaviour for the paratroopers all around the world , our comments were words like "A**hole", "What a pile of bulls**ts", "s**k my d**k" etc.
At the top of the speech, while the minister's enphasys was at is maximum and he was saying :"...because you are the bravest soldiers of Italy!" I said : "sasso!" (rock) followed by a supercharged, noisy FART :wickedfart:. The laugh of my comrades was very difficult to compress while an evil wind spred the smell all around (A friend near me assured me that he eared the comments coming from 9 colums far from us, words like "Damn, what have you eaten ? Dead rats ?"). As far as I know the minister noticed nothing but our captain yes . He searched for the guilty one for a week unsuccessfully and punished all of us. My comrades were not too worried. That FART is a legend also today, and it was the reason of my old (beloved) nickname.

Tormie [ 20 Aug 2003 13:15 ]

Comments
Interesting story Tormie.

Sounds like you were the joker in the pack. And a dangerous man to be around on parade

So you're an ex-paratrooper. I'll bet some of your passengers would show a bit more respect if they knew that!

Ozymandias Jones [ 20 Aug 2003 13:38 ]
If I wasn't worried about Tormentor earlier, I sure am now :

Deviant_Viking [ 20 Aug 2003 15:43 ]
The Legendary FART, now that is something special I shall treasure about you all my days Tormentor hehehehe, Oh man I'm glad you live across the ocean from me...peee uuuuuuuuuuuu!

guiltypleasures [ 20 Aug 2003 16:08 ]
Apparently, paratroopers need to FART to propel themselves through the air.....
Personaly, I feel had he filled himself up with beans and brocolli, and wash that down with some crab cakes abd a beer or 2. hell he'd have turbo boost or even warp speed....

Warp factor 8 Mr Tormentor!!!!!

SHE CAN"T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS CAPTAIN

Landman [ 20 Aug 2003 17:16 ]

guiltypleasures [ 20 Aug 2003 17:25 ]
My captain was (and i hope still is) a honest man, he smoked a lot of cigarettes, most of them stolen from me where I had to drive his vehicle (at that time I was a smoker) and drank a lot without becoming drunk. I made a lot of jokes during that period, I can't tell most of them if I want to stay out of a jail   . This is a picture of me in that times (:crybaby: nostalgy), I'm the one in the middle...

Tormie [ 20 Aug 2003 20:41 ]
I'm glad you pointed out which one you were, orelse we'd probably not figured it out.
:

Deviant_Viking [ 20 Aug 2003 20:53 ]

Tormie [ 20 Aug 2003 21:10 ]
I agree with DV, god thing you told us wich one you were Nice pic btw

TdaC [ 20 Aug 2003 21:50 ]

Notice how nobody is standing behind him.........

Landman [ 20 Aug 2003 22:48 ]
What a hottie!!!  
Now you talk like this was a long time ago, and by your profile you are only in your early 30's right? So you must be still a hottie!!!  

guiltypleasures [ 20 Aug 2003 23:30 ]
Landman wrote: 

Notice how nobody is standing behind him.........

Ozymandias Jones [ 20 Aug 2003 23:31 ]
Control yourself, Guilty... steady...Steady....

Ozymandias Jones [ 20 Aug 2003 23:32 ]
No way, I don't wanna control myself! hehehe

BTW, I think you all should post pictures, I need to do a bigger hottie search for my ahh...research project (yeah that's it, my research project) Landman you don't need to, I know your a hottie  

guiltypleasures [ 20 Aug 2003 23:39 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next