Subject: Looking For More Posette Accessories, Namely A Shawl.
As you all know, I do a lot of vintage styled pieces and workups with long dresses. I have not been able to find accessories I need however. Has anyone seen a shawl or anything of that nature as a free item posted anywhere that still can be downloaded? I am on the hunt for other things as well, but a shawl would be nice and give a more authentic feel to some of my renders. Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Looking For More Posette Accessories, Namely A Shawl.
Have you an image for what an ideal shawl may look like, I ask because your work has a certain look to it, and I don't think any shawl may do.

Profile PM  
http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...414489386717113

This is the best interpretation I can find. Shawls are worn around the shoulders and usually tied around the front. They can criss-cross over the breasts or simply be worn across the back held in place in the crooks of the arm. knitted or lace or silk mainly.

Profile PM  
:hug2: The only freebie one I found is at sharecg for V4. It's a dynamic item so it should work for Posette as well
http://www.sharecg.com/v/56604/browse/11/Poser/Shawl-for-V4

There's not much that our Ahjah, can't find.

Profile PM  
I simply used the SEARCH function there :redface:

I think I found something!

Check your email!

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

Last edited by JanReinar on 29 Oct 2014 16:50; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Is looking at the links and checking my email and trying to download. Thank you all so much! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1