Why you don't "see me" too much here.,,

Article
Post Why you don't "see me" too much here.,, 

It's simple, I'm playing with Grand theft Auto 4 -VICE CITY !
The best game I ever played with, I've all the four GTA but this is just wonderful !

Now I'm on the roof of a high building, there are a lot of people down in the street. I've a precision rifle and a lot of shells   !

(this weekend I think to have completed all the game     )

Tormie [ 05 Sep 2003 17:14 ]

Comments
Oh sure, abandon us for a chance to shot innocent bystanders off the roof of a building...now I see how you are!  

P. S. Don't let my kids know you have this game, I just got them to shut up about it and I don't need to open that can of worms again.
They have GTA 2 and 3 I think, but their computer's such a mess and not really fast enough to run the 3 so all they do is complain and want me to install it on mine or let them have my computer cause all I do is "Poser"lol
Fat chance!!

guiltypleasures [ 05 Sep 2003 22:41 ]
poor kids

Be a better (the best) Mom   and buy the game to your children, they need it. (If I could I would send them the game after using it, but I can assure you that it isn't for your use of Poser   )

Tormie [ 05 Sep 2003 22:49 ]
I have it for my PSII  

Its a fun fun game!!!

Landman [ 05 Sep 2003 23:43 ]
They can't run it on thier computer, they don't have a big enough system to handle it. GTA 3 is even too slow on their computer and they are not going to use mine! lol

guiltypleasures [ 06 Sep 2003 00:41 ]
I used to play Doom, Doom II, Quake 2, Duke Nuke'em 3D and all that other sh*t.  Also I used to be addicted to 24 heures de Lemans, Nascar, Colin McRae and  other racing games...
Then one day, I noticed that I had absolutely nothing to show for my time spent on the computer, so I quit playing games.  The only one I play now is 3D Pool., every now and then.
I got into Poser and pretty much the same thing happened, only this time I have some pictures to show for the time I spent ...

I am not criticising or "knocking" anyone, but there will come a time when you
won't bother with computer games.

Den Tracy [ 06 Sep 2003 01:17 ]
I've never been a gamer, most I might do is play the games on arcade.com and only the one's that I can use the mouse with lol. So now that the kids have their own computer I refuse to  let them put even one game on mine.
They also have an Xbox and two gameboy advances so I'm not going to feel too sorry for them

guiltypleasures [ 06 Sep 2003 01:58 ]
I used to do nothing but play games.. but after I discovered Poser it dramatically went down. I've only gotten to play like 2-3 hours this week  

Deviant_Viking [ 06 Sep 2003 07:04 ]
eheheh! Success with the bank robbery mission !

Tormie [ 06 Sep 2003 14:23 ]

guiltypleasures [ 06 Sep 2003 14:29 ]
Get a life, Tormentor !  

Den Tracy [ 06 Sep 2003 14:43 ]
Hi Den, I noticed only now your new location !

I can bet you wear a hockey mask and have a machete in your hand there  

Tormie [ 06 Sep 2003 14:53 ]
I say guiltypleasures should buy her kids a used ps2 and let em play it on that...a lot cheaper than buying another computer  
 The only problem with playing it on PS2 is...I can't hack the game files

*note* Or even cheaper, arsenalpc.com has barebones systems, I picked up a 1.2 ghz for 99 bux, and put all the old hardware in the new case.

Ben_Dover [ 07 Sep 2003 03:29 ]
Quote:

*note* Or even cheaper, arsenalpc.com has barebones systems, I picked up a 1.2 ghz for 99 bux, and put all the old hardware in the new case.

*ahem* *ahem* *ahem*

I don't understand what GP is waiting for  

Tormie [ 07 Sep 2003 08:43 ]
Money?

guiltypleasures [ 07 Sep 2003 17:10 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next