Subject: Animal Creation Programs-- Hairy Or Not...
Once upon a time, you could assemble Poser 4 'hybrid monsters' by grafting other characters' limbs etc to them.

Used to be fairly easy, IIRC, to 'hide' parts of original figure and set prosthetic / tentacle etc as 'conform to'.

Is there a similar facility in recent Poser versions ?

Failing that, is there a commercial program that will assemble as 'mix and match' ??

Also, IIRC, there used to be an add-on that would 'grow hair' on a mesh. Does this still exist ? Is such now built into Poser ? How would you make a 'hairy blob', for example ??

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Animal Creation Programs-- Hairy Or Not...
For combining figures the newer Poser versions are the same, with more features, but you knew that really, didn't you.

As for any specific add-on (script), you may need to check compatibility, and that's when you'll be glad you kept your P7 too.

However Poser can grow hair too:
https://support.smithmicro.com/cust...m-a-cloned-mesh

Profile PM  
Yay !!

Thank you.

Too often, really useful stuff gets left out of 'New, Improved' versions, the better to sell those facilities as add-ons...

/cynical.

This means I may add cute fur to sundry nude beasties, turn them from 'scary' unto 'cuddly'...

And, yes, put sensory hairs on a mega-spider's joints and feet. Okay, Simon3D's alien 'Joromok' is neither spider, drider nor related arthropod, but it has 'plausible' anatomy. Morphing to busty female would provide front-mounted spinnerets per that GM Spider-Goat...

It's a wrap !!

Profile PM  
Simon3D kindly replied that his 'Joromok' doesn't have any body-morphs that would give it a 'female' look.

I think he was a bit surprised that an old, almost forgotten model should attract fresh interest !

Still, he's going to have a look...

( I got the impression that my hope to morph a Joromok into an anatomically plausible alien spider-woman with front-mounted spinnerets was, um, unexpected... :lmao: )

Profile PM  
That's some good customer service, right there.

Profile PM  
:D

Page 1 of 1