Mondo Jake has returned!

Mondo Jake has returned!
Article
Post Mondo Jake has returned! 

Hi Gang...I am back. my long absence was not because I fell out of love with possette. I had the first major computer crash in the 12 years i have been using one.
It was nearly 6 weeks b4 I had money enough to get things going...but am up and running again. [Good news was it was hardware failure that allowed me to get back without losing any files!]

MondoJake [ 12 Sep 2003 04:51 ]

Mondo Jake has returned!
Comments
Glad to see you are alive Mondojake   !

Tormie [ 12 Sep 2003 19:54 ]
Good news about the files.

A few years ago I had my office broken into and all the computers stolen. Being real smart   we also kept our backup CDs in the same cupboard as the new software, we were only expecting a virus or HD crash. When they stole the software they also took all of our backups  

Loosing the files, all of the files, was like having my guts ripped out and stamped on.

Good to have you back MondoJake.

Ozymandias Jones [ 13 Sep 2003 00:44 ]
People come and go.  Seldom do we hear what becomes of most of them when they are absent and then later return.

Good to hear that you are up and running again.

Den Tracy [ 13 Sep 2003 03:34 ]
Thanks to all for the welcome back. Hopefully i will have everything back to 'abnormal' soon and be able to do some new Poser stuff. right now i am still working on getting 4 email accounts cleared of all the junk mail...amazing that i could buy a new car, get 4 major credit cards, and develop  both a bigger schlong and breasts all online!!

MondoJake [ 15 Sep 2003 21:08 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1