Solutions Since Flash Stopped Working In Poser

Article
Post Solutions Since Flash Stopped Working In Poser 

:eh: I didn't realise that since Adobe ended all support for Flash that it affects some users of Poser in a significant way.

Apparently Poser 7 to Poser 2014 are affected because, there, the Poser libraries are built with Flash technology included into it. In seems that, in those versions of Poser, the content library stopped working.

:mmmh: According to Poser Software, there are SUGGESTED SOLUTIONS to that problem. Because links to 'pay' websites are not permitted here, I cannot post the link to Poser Software's website... but you can 'Google' the following topic to search for it:

"How to fix your Runtime now that Adobe Flash has reached end of life"

If you are affected regarding this, I hope that one of the suggested solutions on their web page works for you :thumb: .

Last edited by rico on 21 Jan 2021 17:23; edited 2 times in total 
 rico [ 21 Jan 2021 17:20 ]

Comments
Post Re: Solutions Since Flash Stopped Working In Poser 

:mmmh: I'm on Poser 7 and having no issues. I think the change to the flash/air library came with Poser 8 and not 7.
I have the same GUI that P5 and 6 used to have and everythig is working fine. I remember having P8 installed for testing once, but returned to 7 'cause the air gui was horrible to use. So I cannot confirm any issues.
Thanks for HU anyway :thumb:

ahjah [ 21 Jan 2021 18:28 ]

Ah! They posted a Poser 7 to 9 solution; maybe it was for a second release of Poser 7 :dontknow: ! I didn't know that Flash was so deeply integrated into Poser's later versions. Thankfully we have P3dO Explorer to help with Poser libraries :thumb: .

rico [ 23 Jan 2021 21:46 ]

:mmmh: I just yesterday made a fresh install including all servicepacks, no flash, and no problems in P7.
But from P8 on there might be issues...

ahjah [ 23 Jan 2021 23:28 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1