Subject: Welcome to the Kindergarten !
Use can use this little place to talk unceasingly of what you want...

Subject:
Great site, I don't know why I just discovered it. Why my excitment? Because I am a rabid Posette fan. I have some of the Victorias and other Poser models, but as my sig says I consider Posette to be the Queen of Poser. God love her, she patiently stayed with me while I learned the program....she was twisted, bent, turned upside down and every other which way, but she hung in there with me. We are still together in patnership after two years of struggle....we have a bond and it will remain so as long as Poser4 is on my computer. Thanks for building this site, Mr. Bus Driver....and now I am off to check it out.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hey MondoJake !

Welcome.
The reason you have never heard of the place before is that it just went on line a few days ago.
Feel free to post in the Gallery or offer any advice or tips to help others out.
I only use Posette "hybrids" in my renders as you may have seen.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Quote:
I consider Posette to be the Queen of Poser. God love her, she patiently stayed with me while I learned the program....she was twisted, bent, turned upside down and every other which way, but she hung in there with me. We are still together in patnership after two years of struggle....we have a bond and it will remain so as long as Poser4 is on my computer. Thanks for building this site, Mr. Bus Driver....and now I am off to check it out

The best words about Posette I ever seen...

Den, it seems you were wrong... There are many people who still like to work with Posette :lol: ( If you think Posetteforever was born only to demonstrate you were wrong... Who knows ? Probably it is right... ).

I think Posette is out of the bussiness, but there are people who find her better than other women (I'm one of them, I have Vicky & Stephanie too but no feeling...), and she is perfect for the hobbysts, like me (I earn money only driving buses... :roll: ).

If a woman must be in a scene I'm building, she must be Posette, I worked with her for such a long time that I'm thinking she loves me too...

A large part of the 3d artists who made fine things for her don't support her any longer... Hair props for example, they don't share them anymore for Posette (but I just pose them anyway :twisted: ). The street became hard to walk, but I'm optimist... And Posette is sooo happy to see that a new site dedicated to her is born!

Bye

Subject:
Den T gots one of them Admin thinge things on. Hummmmmmmmm humor may abound ](*,) :^o :clown: :clown: #-o

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1