What's happening ?

Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post What's happening ?

#1  Den Tracy 03 Nov 2003 19:26

Boy, things sure are quiet around here and absolutely boring elsewhere since I  stopped posting images.

The gallery here has been quiet and I hope that you are all just too busy
to be be doing any art.

It had better not be due to the fact that I ain't posting any more stuff !
Just popped in.

Last year I did a Christmas story/cartoon and am considering a re-do
that may have the first few panels showing up near the end of this month.

Hmmmm... I seem to aged in the last two weeks. Wow 2136 years old !
I have noticed that since the new board has been operational, all the birthday info seems to be screwed up.

blank.gif Den Tracy Gender: Male
Power User
Power User
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 5710
Lemons 5299
hearts 0

• Back to top Page bottom

#2  Tormie 04 Nov 2003 10:45

The "birthday problem" is due to the fact that the feature has a different value in the database table of the forum, I'll fix it, but anyway one has to go to his/her profile page to enter the correct value.

I can speak for myself: In this period I have a lot of work to do to my parents's house that is far from here about 200km, so in my holyday I've to go there. When I'm home I've a lot of other things to do to my new house. But it's not a matter of time, I don't paint anything because my thought are busy with those things so I have a lack of inspiration. I think that befor christmas this damn perod will have an end and I will come back to my beloved characters...

The site is working but I'm sorry that the people that walks around here don't write in the forum ....

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#3  Ozymandias Jones 04 Nov 2003 13:17

Been busy, been partying, been here and there...

Still here

I'll put up some video of my recent field trip soon

Computer Lie #1: You'll never use all that disk space.

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound as they fly by." - Douglas Adams

blank.gif Ozymandias Jones Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 12510
Lemons 7905
hearts 10

#4  MondoJake 09 Nov 2003 03:14

Going to try and answer "What Is Happening", not sure it will work. The last several posts I have tried, were 'no go'...don't know if problem is my end or Posy is mad at me!!
I have been doing a bit of beta testing on 82 Koshini eye textures for CraigBic over at sexymustard.com [Koshini Klub - Rendrosity store site] and other than that nothing is happening on the Mondo Express Computer.  I am in a 'video watching-no Poser production' rut right now.

blank.gif MondoJake 
Not Too Shy To Talk
Not Too Shy To Talk
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 230
Lemons 353
hearts 0

#5  Posy 09 Nov 2003 03:14

Congratulations. Who was that? How do you like do not know if problem?  Where were you doing a bit of beta testing on 82 Koshini eye textures for CraigBic over at sexymustarddot com [Koshini Klub - Rendrosity store site] and other than that nothing is happening on the Mondo Express Computer? At this moment A 'video watching-no Poser production' rut?   Do you get out much?

it.png Posy Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 50470
Lemons 26123
hearts 99

#6  MondoJake 09 Nov 2003 03:17

Hey, it worked this time. No, I don't get out much...but I am single now. Want a date?

blank.gif MondoJake 
Not Too Shy To Talk
Not Too Shy To Talk
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 230
Lemons 353
hearts 0

#7  TdaC 09 Nov 2003 13:12

Hi There!

Well, i've been reading a lot lately, but not enough... I go to university and i have a chemistry exame coming up this saturday:(

blank.gif TdaC Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 7320
Lemons 8763
hearts 143

#8  guiltypleasures 09 Nov 2003 20:00

I'm still here, just been trying to get real life straightened out some. Mass paperwork that needed doing and the normal "kids driving me crazy" stuff. I also was working on two halloween contests over at the dna site (one of which I won 4th prize on yippie!!
I also was asked to beta test something for someone at Poser pros, which really was a nice surprise for me. I've never done any beta testing before and I hope I did an okay job for that person.
I have tried a few times to log on here, but something kept happening and I wasn't able to, might have been during the great changes around here. Also I tried to post a picture but it says my acct is too full and I have to remove some of my artwork before I can add more. If that's the case I'll take a look and flush some of it down the crapper soon so I can post more of my sh.... ahh stuff! lol
Tormentor, this new design is really cool, a big thumbs up from me on all your hard work!  
Den, gee I missed ya, maybe next time you stop by eh!
Ozy you need to work less and play more!
Ken get your butt in here and smile more, I miss ya bud  
Mosca, if your Lord of the Frogs, maybe I can kiss you and turn you into a prince?  
All the rest of you just be good and don't eat all the tuna tarts okay?  

blank.gif guiltypleasures Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

#9  Deviant_Viking 09 Nov 2003 23:31

Dealing with myself. With my depressions, my flip-of-a-dime changing mood and obscure, irrational worries and fears, all which I'm getting so tired of.
Churning out some pictures under the influence of this mood, which makes me think 'Jesus, you're one fucked-up and miserable person' when I look at them.
Trying to take a step back from Poser, as I spend too much time it and not enough on other stuff, and because I'm getting tired of it all.
Feeling powerless as I have a friend who's going through hard times, but whom I can virtually do nothing for as she's in america, and I really want to be there for her.
Contemplating over people I liked and cared about, but who decided to cut me out of their lives, or never let me in in the first place. People might say things like they're not worth of having as friends then, but it still doesn't change the fact I miss them.

Just fearing and doubting and being sick and tired of it all.
So sick of feeling like a damn drama queen all the time.
Just want to lie down and rot away, but I can't.

Bah..

Deviant_Viking Gender: Male
Power User
Power User
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 6440
Lemons 5480
hearts 0

#10  Posy 09 Nov 2003 23:31

All of them? I don't know whether or not I am FEELING powerless as he or she have a friend who is going through hard times but whom he or she can virtually do nothing for as she is in america and he or she really want to be there for her.   I am a robot.  Peoples tastes are always changing.  Humans are not always infallible. Then what is it? Hmm.

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 50470
Lemons 26123
hearts 99

#11  guiltypleasures 09 Nov 2003 23:41

I think your just having PMS and once you go though the change it will all be better Ken

Really though, have you tried talking to someone about the way your feeling? If your in school, isn't there a counsler there to talk with? If not, maybe a family doctor? You sound very depressed and that's not good, but at least you also see how your feeling and now you just need to figure out what's causing it. I've been there, and it's no fun and it can really only get worse if you don't find the cause and try and get it fixed. You know you have friends here and I for one am willing to lend an ear. I don't know that I'm qualified to help, but sometimes just letting it all out can be helpful. I do recommend you talk to someone that is qualified though, it may help you sort out all these feelings. As for your friends who have distanced themselves from you, have you tried talking to them to find out why they have done this?
Please don't distance yourself from people who do care
Always,
GP

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

#12  Tormie 10 Nov 2003 01:19

Here in Europe and/or in Norway I think that a "counsler" does not exist. Also in universities you are left alone.
I can understand how do you feel DV, when I had your same age I passed a lot of periods like yours, probably for the same reasons plus problems in my family.
I have to say that only after my period in the army I could have looked at the things happening around me in a different perspective and changed completely my friendship and the kind of people I used to meet. I don't know if it was good or bad, because I think that I constructed a barrier made of cynism around me, but it helped me a lot to find the way to live better, and even if the life I live today is not what I dreamed when I was a boy I am satisfied and I can say I'm living well with myself.
I'm not saying you've to enlist yourself in the "legion etranger", but I think you've to meet people of a different kind: if you frequent every damn day the people who cut you out of their lives your depression will grow.

I would tell how I left some of my old friends:
One saturday night we decided to go to eat a pizza in a restaurant very far from the town where we used to meet, and (as usual) we had to go there with my car. So we went there, eaten well and abundantly... And suddenly I decided that they were not the kind of people I like and I would not see them anymore... So I said : "Ohps, I forgot my wallett in the car, I will go to take it and be back in minutes...", then I went to the car and run away alone (and without paying the lunch). From that time I began to frequent a different kind of people.
I'm not saying that you have to be bastard-inside or cynic like me but when your feelings are not reciprocate to you, you are only loosing your time and probably you will fall deeper in your depression.

Anyway, apart from the probably useless words I wrote, you know that here you can have some help, I think that the fact that we are virtually anonymous (it's difficult that we will meet and in any case we will not live in the same context every day) is an advantage because one can wrote freely his/her thoughts and it could be very helpful.

I hope you'll fell better very soon.

For the rest, Hi GP! I made an error with the gallery configuration (as usual   ), WheelChair said it to me or I never noticed the error   , Now it should be ok. In any case I'm waiting for the poll results in order to keep the new or the old gallery, you all decide.

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#13  Posy 10 Nov 2003 01:19

Don't worry about it, TORMENTOR. OK. I like to make things too. What is your credit card number?

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 50470
Lemons 26123
hearts 99

#14  Tormie 10 Nov 2003 01:24

Looks like she looked at some GP old posts  
(      )

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#15  guiltypleasures 10 Nov 2003 01:28

Posy!!!!!

Go on Tormie, give her your credit card # we want to go shopping for some naughty things  

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML
HideSimilar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts What's happening here and what YOU will do... Tormie Shebeen, the Staff forum 7 27 Oct 2007 00:18 View latest post
Tormie

Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next