Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: Big strike in Milan....
Today in the city of Milan all the bus drivers have made a big, illegal strike that blocked the entire city, the traffic was in the chaos, the citizens were very, very hungry, the mayor promised legal actions and punishments. I think that at least in europe you can ear something about this strike in your news service.

....Obviously Tormie was there from 4 a.m. since now (8,30 p.m. here) [-( , on strike and he will whipped and adequately punished...

Now I'm very tired and will go to bed in a few minutes.... Bye friends, see you tomorrow...

Subject:
I live in eroupe, so i gonna watch the news later to see if i hear anything about it. But i don't think that you should be pounished! Tormie is our hero:) Btw i love the snow flakes you added to the site.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thank you TdaC :heartbeat: !
It was a sad day and I'm so stiffed that I needed a few drops to sleep... Anyway tomorrow is a new day...

Thank you for your compliments :bigrinnin: , I'm making a theme for the Christmas period, but it needs more, like a dedicated forum logo that SOMEONE *cough* DEN... *cough* TRACY... *cough*... *cough* promised me to do :whistle:

Subject:
:-k :-k :-k

Thank you Landman, I think there is a way to see this kind of ascci art on the forum with a bbcode, but I don't remember how... Sigh... 8-[

Subject:
Itz broken.... :-s

:-$ i didn't do it...... O:)

Subject:
Hmm, either I missed it or it wasn't on the news today :-k
Could come from the fact that Norway's king is diagnosted with cancer and that's been taken up most of the news today..

Oops, home i'm not hijacking Tormentor's thread now [-(

Subject:
The logo is in your email as promised as soon as I had completed my story...
Stop making me look bad here... :(

As far as the strike is concerned , reliable sources tell me that Tormentor, whose real name is Giovanni Cause-A-Lotta-Trouble, is behind the whole thing... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

He is expected to be shot at sunrise tomorrow.... :-({|=
We will have to find another site hero... 8-[
I hereby nominate myself... :clap:

Profile PM  
Subject:
The Bus Drivers Mafia :bigrinnin:

What did Tina Tuna sing... 'We don't need another hero...'

[-X

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thank you DEN :bigrinnin: I knew you would have worked faster with a little encouragement :bigrinnin:

I didn't knewn that Norway has a king :-k ...

:bigrinnin: No mafia, but however a big mess, I'll see in the next future the conseguences...

Subject:
In Genoa the traffic is in chaos forever :-) we have two streets and three is blocked for work in porgress for 2004 :-)

The (illegal) strike of Milan...
i don't know the realy reason for it
but I think that you have had some good reasons to do it.
no lose this battle :-) the ilegal is good :-D :-D :-D

by by

Emanuele

Subject:
Keep up the good work T, bosses have had it their way for too long :clap:

Subject: Re: Big strike in Milan....
... We'll do it again on 13 of this month :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: so watch the news if you're in europe, maybe you can see Tormie ( 'cuffed and jailed :uuh: )

Stand strong! :thumb: :grin:
We're with you :friends:

:grin: Send me oranges and coffe while I'm jailed :thumb:

We'll all go to Milano and blow the prison :badairday: to free you, like you can see in all the movies :grin:
I wanted to do such a thing all my life :dance: :roll: :lmao:

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2