Apologies...

Apologies...
Article
Post Apologies... 

Hi friends   ! I have to apologize for not being working on the site these days. I already told you that my my workers' category is on strike here in Italy: in my city (Milan) we have completely blocked the service with an illegal strike and I don't know how much time the situation will persist. I'm awaking at 4 a.m. to be in our buses depot and I'm home late in the evening. It's a big mess (    ), and if you have a sat dish you can view something of it on an italian tv channel (I think "rai uno" is everywhere) during the news, the images could speak themselves (and you could see Tormentor interviewed   ).

However tomorrow and monday I hope to fix and work on the site. I'm going to modify our little new zoo, and I'm very happy to see we have new friends walking around here !!!

Anyway Posy   is behind the desk of the 24h online service and our proud Admins will provide you all the assistance you need                             (as usual....)

Last edited by Tormie on 20 Dec 2003 22:59; edited 1 time in total 
 Tormie [ 20 Dec 2003 22:15 ]

Apologies...
Comments
Wow, i wish that i had italien tv channels so i could see your interview

TdaC [ 20 Dec 2003 22:53 ]
Oh, it's only a little clip (I'm glad none of you understand italian, so you can't uderstand what I said       )

Tormie [ 20 Dec 2003 22:56 ]
LOL That makes me curious, what did you say? I visited Italy when i was 13-14 and learned a few phrases, but i have forgotten them all now.

TdaC [ 21 Dec 2003 18:16 ]
We have an Italian channel but I don't watch it.
On the weekends there is a soap opera that has nothing but nudity in it.
Some game shows have women running around with practically no
clothes on at all, so I don't watch that either...   

Den Tracy [ 24 Dec 2003 05:29 ]
Everyone has his own taste Den, here there is a gay channel too  

Tormie [ 24 Dec 2003 08:38 ]
Tormie your italian! i only just looked at your flag sorry - my parents hail from south america...

Last edited by Belladonna on 16 Mar 2006 03:48; edited 1 time in total 
 Belladonna [ 16 Mar 2006 03:00 ]
Here at PF we have members from almost all continents.  Antartica is the one that is not repesented, yet    Not sure about India.

pangor [ 16 Mar 2006 03:36 ]
I've often noted guests from India. Maybe one day they will come on in.

melamkish [ 17 Mar 2006 05:19 ]
You never know!

Belladonna [ 17 Mar 2006 05:46 ]
Congrats for the interview Davide!  

JanReinar [ 17 Mar 2006 13:48 ]
     Yes, I'm spaghetti   ! You're a neighbour of Ozymandias Jones I think   Belladonna

Hey John, this is a very odl topic , I don't remember what was the topic of this topic   !

Tormie [ 17 Mar 2006 18:14 ]
Yes, from her flag, like Ozy, it looks like Belladona is from land of Oz.  And I think, comes from the same area as Rayera.

pangor [ 17 Mar 2006 19:06 ]

Tormie [ 17 Mar 2006 19:14 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1