Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: Im Board!
What I would like to do is do a project that others would join in on. I see the net as a tool to bring people and their ideas together. So lets do some community thing. What you think?

Sound off....................... No idea is bad :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I thought we had a community thing right here :-k

Subject:
we do, and it's a supper one. I'm talking about a joint venture project.

Profile PM  
Subject:
What did you have in mind?

Profile PM  
Subject:
maybe a pic story................... Open to ideas here............... And discussion, lets bat it around

Profile PM  
Subject:
Sounds good. I'll get back to you.

Profile PM  
Subject:
No problem... If you need your own forum for your project here or something else just ask... :bigrinnin:

Nex
Subject:
I`m game, type of pic story...I`ve done lots of em, if you need characters I might have a few. :bigrinnin:

Subject:
I could develop story line. I also have an interest in developing backgrounds for Poser sets.

The fun is in doing somthing in a partnership project. No time frame limits, could take weeks or month. The process is the thing. And what better way to develop friendships. :bigrinnin:

When I did my book I could have done the cover art myself but I thought it more fun to give the cover art to a friend. He did great and we both got puplished that way. Thats what makes the web fun for me. :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Okay, I'm game.

Sci-fi, Fantasy... Western?

Should we vote for a genre?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Vote is ok with me!

Profile PM  
Nex
Subject: Re: Im Board!
I can create back drops, as well ...monsters, simple smart props..
depending on the deatils.

Subject:
Hi Nex ! Welcome aboard :) !

Subject:
Ok lets set up a poll to see who wants what type of story! Is that the best way to get this rolling?

Profile PM  
Subject:
You can post a poll in the poll forum, so that it will be showed in the main page, if you don't know how to do just ask... :bigrinnin:

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2