Our latest interview and....a contest !

Page 1 of 1

Post Our latest interview and....a contest !

#1  Ben_Dover 24 Feb 2004 02:23

We've got two pieces of news for you this time.

First off, we've just uploaded our latest interview, from the fine folks at Sixus1 Media, it's Les, Sixus1 himself !

And secondly.....
[color=black:5692d9cdb5]We're proud to announce PlanIt3D's first render competition, sponsored by our good friends at Sixus1 Media !

Join us and share your best render with us using a Sixus1 Media character, either a free or commercial character. Your entry must be an original work, previously unseen in other galleries. The entries will be judged on creativity, style, lighting and overall finished look (not [i:5692d9cdb5]necessarily [/i:5692d9cdb5]postwork). Do your best and be the first or second place winner to win [i:5692d9cdb5]one [/i:5692d9cdb5]of your choice of the Gryphon, Grey Alien 2, Minotaur 2, Garou (werewolf 2) or the Trixie Ultimate pack!

Judging will be done by none other than Les and Rebekah themselves! Contest is open to PlanIt3D members [i:5692d9cdb5]only [/i:5692d9cdb5](free membership). All PlanIt3D members are welcome to enter no more than two images. Please do not use the comments section, ratings are disabled. Refrain from leaving comments on the other entries until the contest is over. Contest deadline will be March 7th, midnight EST (midnight on Sunday), judging will be done on March 8th. Winners will be notified by PM at PlanIt3D sometime during the evening and officially announced in a post in the "News" forum.

If you don't already have a Sixus1 Media character you can visit the free section of their forum (membership required, free) and download one of the many fine choices. http://www.sixus1.com/Forum/index.php
Purchase one of the terrific characters (awesome prices) or go to the bottom of the forum page to find the download section. Be sure and drop them a note while you're there and thank them for all of their hard work and terrific downloads.

[i:5692d9cdb5]Good luck!![/i:5692d9cdb5][/color:5692d9cdb5]
http://www.planit3d.com/index.htm

Ben_Dover 
Not Too Shy To Talk
Not Too Shy To Talk
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 270
Lemons 399
hearts 0

• Back to top Page bottom

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML
HideSimilar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts New Contest guiltypleasures Interesting links 6 21 Mar 2005 16:37 View latest post
No new posts The hidden contest Tormie DEATHMATCH ARENA 13 29 Jul 2003 11:40 View latest post
Tormie
No new posts Favicon mini-art contest !! Tormie The Posetteforever diary 5 01 May 2004 15:11 View latest post
ahjah
No new posts PlanIt3D Challenge Results & New Contest A... Ben_Dover Interesting links 4 28 May 2004 23:20 View latest post
Ben_Dover
No new posts the interview Tormie Shebeen, the Staff forum 1 05 May 2006 12:15 View latest post

Page 1 of 1