Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: A weekend for me...
I'm home for the weekend after a very busy period, so I can calmly read the forum and look at the album !
I'm very happy and excuse me if I've not commented the pictures before... Damn... They are a lot, I saw 2 pages of them and now my brain is tired and I need some rest, I'll see the rest tomorrow... The last picture I've seen it's the Guiltypleasures one with the white horse that made me feel "warm inside"...

[font=Arial, sans-serif:b5942b176a][color=darkred:b5942b176a](Tormentor suddenly leave the keyboard and run fast to the toilet, it looks like the "warm inside" was not a feeling exactly inspired by Guiltypleasures' white horse... And you know that these kind of "feelings" or "cramps"could cause unexpected conseguences on underpants...)[/color:b5942b176a][/font:b5942b176a]

Last edited by Tormie on 20 Mar 2004 23:09; edited 1 time in total
Subject: Re: A weekend for me...
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited by Tormie on 20 Mar 2004 23:33; edited 2 times in total
Subject:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lol: :lol: ](*,)

Subject:
Now thats funny! :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :clap: :clap:

Profile PM  
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Subject:
:lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Please let me breathe! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lmao: :lmao: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Must be the song Tormentor sings in the shower

Subject:
Quote:

Must be the song Tormentor sings in the shower

Ehm... I'm not in the shower, I'm on the "throne"... :bigrinnin:

Subject:
:notworthy: :pottytrain4: :badairday: All hale the mighty tighty bowl god. :bigrinnin: Whooo!Close the door dude! :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
... and open the window... I knew it :oops:

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Subject:
Da da dee da da da da doe doe!(Kenny thinks back and remembers this little song playing in his head. The Hamster dance) :crazy: Hey Tormie are ya through yet.I got to use it!..................Hello! :bigrinnin: :lmao: :lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Tormentor has gone off the deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep end ....

Fweeeeeeeeeeeeee.....
KER-PLUNK ! :whistle:

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2