Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: What I bought on ebay...
I haven't found a worse way to spend my money, so I bought a little model kit of a robot of the gundam serie:

[img:4303965153]http://www.quickrescue.it/images/Zaku2HG144_01.jpg[/img:4303965153]

When I was a child I wanted a robot like this, but my parents never bought it, so now that I'm 33 I can finally play like a child :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin:

Last edited by Tormie on 28 Mar 2004 02:22; edited 2 times in total
Subject:
Quote:

I haven't found a worse way to spend my money

I could have given my bank account # to you... :bigrinnin:

Subject:
I want a Fireball XL-5.I had one when I was Kid. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Congratulations! Hope you can post a pic when you finish building it. One of the best things about being a adult is we can hopefully buy the toys we wanted as children but couldn't get.
Mine are doll houses and they are grand!! Super grand!!

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: It's arrived today, I've to paint it all but I'm very happy, the 8 y.o. child inside is smiling !

Subject:
LOL I hope you have a great time building it. You sound like a kid the day before christmas. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Uncle Tormie made a mess with the glue #-o ... And Posy is wahing him with a solvent [-( ...

Subject:
#-o #-o #-o ... Luckily Angela saved the model...

Last edited by Posy on 29 Mar 2004 20:41; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
Anybody got a Fireball XL-5 they will trade for some tuna tarts? :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Now... I'm jealous!

How come he can have one and I cant! It's not fair... *stamps feet*

Mum, Mum, Dad... Pleeasssseeeeeee can I have one. Pretty please with cherrys on top...

:bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Cool looking model

Fireball XL5...now you're talking :)
What was the pilot's name? Was it Steve something?
I had one, a Supercar and a Stingray and, sadly I still have a UFO interceptor
(with firing missle) :dancing:

Subject:
It was Steve Zodiac.With Robert the robot flying the Fireball.I would like to see a classic SciFi movie of this one day. :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin:

Last edited by tda42 on 31 Mar 2004 15:56; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
I never have seen it here in Italy, but I think in your country a japanese cartoon serie like "Hokuto no Ken" (in italian "Ken the warrior") was never seen on tv. He's one of my favourite hero, a real myth. He's a "martial art" ace of the "hokuto" school and when he hit particular "pressure" points of the enemy's body the enemy explode ! The serie is replied at 20 a.m. gmt time on an italian channel and I can't lose an episode! (if you have a moving sat dish you can see it on the satellite at 16 degrees east, but I think that if you're in America you need a VERY BIG dish...)

Last edited by Tormie on 31 Mar 2004 19:44; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
You no thats the cool thing about robots.They were mechanical.Which is why I think people like them.They are not android(people have cheap ideas of making you think they are a robot)but a shape of human form from metal and plastics.There was a movie that I had and was wondering if you know this one.It is called Voyage to a prehistoric planet.There was a robot called John.It was a B rated classic made in Russia.The voices where dubbed over so it sometimes sounded like a D.J.s voice.This movie was ahead of its time because of the robot. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Steve Zodiac :) Of course....ok..What was his shapely female assistant called? :-k

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2