Sex Sells !

Sex Sells !
Article
Jan, I dion't know any better ...

Den Tracy [ 31 Mar 2004 01:43 ]

Sex Sells !
Comments
Well, for what it's worth I like your comics. They're funny and good. As for the critics...stuff 'em There's a comment somebody has posted about one of Tdac's pictures which just staggers me. It's the one about the expression..apparently it's not angry.  

Paul Mon [ 01 Apr 2004 12:29 ]
I know which one your talking about Paul Mon.       We interupt this to bring you a special bulliten.I have had a change of heart and have to agree with Den Ahem Aka Enigma Man to right the wrongs in my commentary and mearly state that it was a minor setback in the drawing process.         

Last edited by tda42 on 01 Apr 2004 22:44; edited 5 times in total 
 tda42 [ 01 Apr 2004 13:12 ]
Enigma man and Den Tracy the same person     ?? Mmmh... I've to remove all that nasty comments...      

Tormie [ 01 Apr 2004 19:24 ]
Get serious, you guys !  

When I joined at Renderosity back in 2002, I didn't know if people were going to like what I did
or slam me into the ground. Apparently, both scenarios have played out over there.
I used enigma-man when I signed up and left it at that.

Anyway, I was trying to be helpful and not critical of TdaC's image that you are talking about.
It was a comment to make the image more convincing and was not offered as an insult, but as one friend to another.
enigma-man is from my email address:
I still sign the images with my real name.

Tormentor is full of it. Hey, where's the little horsie having a crap, emoticon ?  
He knows that enigma-man is me.  Who else is doing Connie & Bonnie images ?

Den Tracy [ 01 Apr 2004 22:14 ]
Hey Den look up at my last comment.           
I know what you where doing.I was just trying to have a little fun.I wasn't talking about you on the comment but was refuring the other one on there.Oh buy the way has anybody seen my dogs little tail she has seemed to have misplaced it.       

tda42 [ 01 Apr 2004 22:49 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2