Happy First Birthday PosetteForever !

Article
Post Happy First Birthday PosetteForever ! 

On March 29, 2003 , our illustrious leader Tormentor
opened the site.
A few days later, he PM'ed me and asked me to take a look.
I did so and offered to help him with the old site by making
the English text a bit more friendly.
The rest is history.

[color=red:fd48b4f0bc][/color:fd48b4f0bc][size=18:fd48b4f0bc][/size:fd48b4f0bc]HAPPY BIRTHDAY POSETTEFOREVER !
 :occasion4:  :occasion4:  :occasion5:  :occasion5:  :occasion5:  :occasion5:  :occasion6:  :occasion6:  :occasion6:  :occasion6:  :hello1:  :hello1:  :hello1:  :occasion9:  :occasion9:  :occasion9:  :occasion9:  :occasion9:

This looks like a one week celebration to me !
Party on folks !

Den Tracy [ 30 Mar 2004 01:25 ]

Comments
Happy Birthday! :dancing:  :drinking:  :popcorn:  :icecream:  :icescream:  :occasion6:  :occasion5:  :occasion4:  :occasion7:  :greenjumpers:  :smileycouncil:  :forthosewhothinkyoung:  :occasion1:  :wav:

tda42 [ 30 Mar 2004 05:55 ]
:dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  #-o
Happy Aniversary, Happy BirthDay, which ever works best!
 #-o dang I foregot the Ice Cream and Katsup!

Nex [ 30 Mar 2004 06:53 ]
:dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

JanReinar [ 30 Mar 2004 10:25 ]
A grand Happy Birthday from WC! :dancing:  :clap:

Wheelchair [ 30 Mar 2004 22:25 ]
Thank you friends ! Happy 1st Year Posetteforever !!  :bigrinnin:  :bigrinnin:  :bigrinnin:

PARTY ON!!!

Tormie [ 30 Mar 2004 22:42 ]
My, how the time flies...

And we now have this great place, thanks to Tormie (and Posy, of course). And all the rest of the members. This should be a celebration of all of us who have make PosetteForever the place that it is.

:clap:

Ozymandias Jones [ 31 Mar 2004 01:44 ]
:dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:
..ohh. I´m late again (I was wrong, thought it would be 1st of April ](*,) , my own anniversary here will be at the 4th)
so all congrats and the best wishes and luck and health and fun and and and and...

ahjah [ 31 Mar 2004 11:02 ]
and it was my 200th post :bigrinnin:

ahjah [ 31 Mar 2004 11:04 ]
You're right Ahjah, I officially opened the site on 1st April 2003  :bigrinnin: , the 1st April is also the birthday of Posy and her sister Angela... But you know how much good'ol Den make confusion with dates and birthdays  :whistle:  :whistle: so better to say nothing to him  :-# ... I know that he will never open this thread again  :wink: ...

Tormie [ 31 Mar 2004 19:21 ]
Happy birthday :dancing:  :dancing: I have tried to reply to this thread 2 times before, but gotten kicked out. Have anyone else experianced this.

TdaC [ 31 Mar 2004 20:52 ]
I've had that happen myself.I think it is because of trying to post at the same time with someone else.I don't know I could be wrong about it.Just seems to make sence. :-k

tda42 [ 31 Mar 2004 20:57 ]
Woah! tda42... awsome avatar!

:clap:

And just in time for the birthday celebrations :dancing:

Ozymandias Jones [ 01 Apr 2004 01:09 ]
The site seems to be slowing down everyday.
When I click on the Album, it takes longer and longer every day.
Sometimes the site cannot be accessed.

I joined on March 31st last year, so the site would have had to be open in order to join.
It's a week long celebration, anyway !

Stop lookin' at my crappy avatar... you're scaring Junior and Dudley... :bigrinnin:

Den Tracy [ 01 Apr 2004 04:20 ]
Happy birthday to Possetteforever  :-({|=  :-({|=  :-({|=  :-({|=  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :heartbeat:  :heartbeat:  :heartbeat:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Great site, great people

Paul Mon [ 01 Apr 2004 12:17 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1