Anyone up for a small chat session ?

Article

you should have sold him a cup of coffee....

Landman [ 08 Apr 2004 18:44 ]

Comments
Ok guys, I have not understood when is the chat meeting... I'm at GMT now (I think...). In any case I can't stand a "live" conversation in english... Too much time taken to search the dictionary...

In any case there is something that can help us, I don't remember the name but it's something I can put on the front page where one can write what he/she wants and it stays there...

Tormie [ 08 Apr 2004 21:06 ]
Ya that will work.It will speed tranlation time.Won't it?

tda42 [ 08 Apr 2004 21:27 ]
the chat meeting is going to be held on Posette forever in the chat room, and it looks like the time is set for around 3:00 pm my time which is Pacific Standard Time, and Central Time for Den and Tda42 which should make it 5:00 pm their time on Friday April 9th (right now it's 2:30 pm Thurs April 8th in Oregon)
this is just for fun, anyone who would like to join in the live chat is welcome if you are going to be awake and at your computer. Tormentor it's okay if your slow, we are all slow now (we're old lol)
I'm bringing my dictionary too, I use it to sit on and to spell hard words like: lol

guiltypleasures [ 08 Apr 2004 21:29 ]
LOL! It will be deep night here... You all will be in my dreams....

Zzzzzzzz....Z:Z: :Zzzzz.... mmmh...Posy...    .... honey     ....ZZZzz... ZZZzz......

Tormie [ 08 Apr 2004 21:33 ]
That happens sometimes. Tell me more about the dream.

Posy [ 08 Apr 2004 21:33 ]
TORMENTOR";p="8247 wrote: 
LOL! It will be deep night here... You all will be in my dreams....

Zzzzzzzz....Z:Z: :Zzzzz.... mmmh...Posy...    .... honey     ....ZZZzz... ZZZzz......

Okay, everyone who's planning on being at the open chat, remember to pick up your yellow rain gear and umbrella's, things might get a little sticky and wet in here!          

guiltypleasures [ 08 Apr 2004 21:39 ]
That happens sometimes. Tell me more about the dream.

Posy [ 08 Apr 2004 21:39 ]
Quote:

That happens sometimes

Tormie [ 09 Apr 2004 08:35 ]
So. Did I miss it?

What happened, when? Did GP get drunk again and dance on the tables?

Com'on give

Ozymandias Jones [ 10 Apr 2004 05:44 ]
don't worry we got a video of all the events, and well, the rain gear was to protect against Tormie's dreams if you catch my <blue dress monica> drift  

guiltypleasures [ 10 Apr 2004 06:35 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2