Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: Starry Trek comes to an end
I have decided to make Part 27 as the end of the story.
After 325 images in the story, it is time to pull the plug on the rendering machine.

Thanks to everyone here who has followed the story to this point.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Subject:
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Profile PM  
Subject:
No more of my hero conniezilla?? :crybaby: :crybaby:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I know its the end but Den I hate to see it go.But I understand.You have shown everybody that the stories and life you have with these characters come from love and carring from the heart.Dare to be different,yes that is truly you.It has been an honer sir to ride tha ship you fly with these characters.To go where no one has gone before. :bigrinnin: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Profile PM  
Subject:
How do you know? I think you mean "it's" or "it is" not "its". I've heard of it before.

Profile PM  
Subject:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-s :crybaby: :-k

I guess I'm ok with it....... :^o

All good things eh? :-s

It was good while it lasted, Thanks Den :clap:

Subject:
Well never say never I always say, but if never ever comes, I will at least have fond memories of whatever you have brought to us with your artwork, so take care and stay happy and keep a spare change of clothes in the clubhouse in case the Misses toss's yer sorry butt out for driving her crazy now that you have all this free time on your hands okay :)

Subject:
Dry your tears !

GP:
I am not giving up 3D, just the Poser forums like Poserpros, Renderosity, PlanIt3D, etc.
I will pop up in here from time to time.
I've had the most fun here than all those other places combined.
Renderosity has far too many idiots, PoserPros is boring, PlanIt3D is not for me.

There are other forums dedicated to 3D and 3D art out there, so, who knows,
maybe I'll show up there.
I would like my own site as well, (not the small one that I have now).

Profile PM  
Subject:
I glad to know that you stay with us Den! :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Whew! I can never understand how you had the time and energy to render all those pics...

Your enthuiasm is wonderful to behold. The attention to detail... it's classic Den Tracy!

Sorry to see it end, but even the great classics come to a conclusion eventually... "Lord of the
Rings", "War and Peace", "Gone with the Wind", "Pride and Prejudice", "Elmo's adventures in
Grouchland!"... :bigrinnin:

We await the anticipated sequel :pray:

Profile PM  
Subject:
... And dont' forget "The erotic adventures of Candy!" :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Subject:
:lmao:

Subject:
Say it ain't so! :crybaby: Well it's been a good saga and if Hollywood had any cojones they'd snap it up and make a blockbuster! Thanks for the laughs :)

Subject:
I agree with Ozzie

We await the anticipated sequel! :pray:

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2