Subject: What I bought on ebay 2th chapter...
:bigrinnin:
Today the package has arrived... Knock! Knock! My new Commodore 64 first version !!! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

The old one was not working anymore (I used it... and my brother too #-o ) so I bought a new one on ebay !

I paid it 5 euros (about 5 US dollar$) and into the box there was the C<64, the datassette unit (1530) two joysticks, the original operating manual and some cassette tapes... The C<64 is new! It looks like nobody has ever used it !
And it's working fine , I played with the never forgotten "rollerball" this afternoon (good'ol memories :cry:)
Now I'm searching for the 1541 floppy drive, the printer and the monitor and then I will be very happy...

I have to say that before this one I bought a C<64 last vesion for 35 Euros (:crybaby:) but it has not the original datassette, so I bought this one only for having it ! Now I've two C<64 and now you know what will be one of the prices if we'll have a contest in the future :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Last edited by Tormie on 14 Apr 2004 20:58; edited 1 time in total
Subject: Re: What I bought on ebay 2th chapter...
:bigrinnin: I think this picture will tell us the job of the Starry Trek's crew members after the ending of the serie...

Subject:
LOL... my sister had a VIC-20. It was awsome fun. I learned to program in BASIC on it... then I get an ATARI 800XL... wow, the processing power of that baby!

Cool purchase, Tormie.

There must be an interesting collection of gadgets at your place :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1