Subject: Re: Wouldn't this be fun ?
Oh yeah, Kenny ?

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thank you Kenny & Den ! :clap: :clap: :clap:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Subject:
Den, it's scray how much like arnold you sound :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :clap: :clap:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin:

I miss the accent....

Subject:
Hey Arnold! (A Nick Cartoon) :bigrinnin: Ah come on Den the movie isn't even out yet and already you are going to give it a thumbs down? :bigrinnin: Well that made my mind up.Guess I'll have to go watch it myself. :bigrinnin: I was going to make it longer to get all the cool stuff in but had to settle for this verson.It is multiple tracks.All the voices are me including the screaming in the middle before I say Den Tracy. :bigrinnin: It was suppose to be a lifting movie about a guy everyone gave so much crap at about his art, til one day..............He came back! :dancing: But I guess I'll have to put the movie back up on the shelf to let the spiders deal with it. :-s Or maybe the shickens. 8-[

Profile PM  
Subject:
That was then and this is now. *sigh* I am still having trouble dealing with this. I miss this kind of stuff
we use to do. Did we just burn out or stopped careing? I went back to this to find the real Posetteforever crew where everyone jumped in and said a laugh or two. Its a little quiet and it use to be so noisy you couldn't hear your sides split from the laughter. Did we get caught up in the moment with all thats going wrong in this world. Was Christmas just to much for us once again. The stress among running around afraid that the person wouldn't like what you got them for Christmas or it wasn't expensive enough to brag about. Did we forget our fellow man and leave so many behind in this madness of Holidays? Wasn't it peace on earth good will toward men that had a place in our hearts that
was suppose to be their instead of not caring. Did we treat this as a business instead of a welcome mat for everyone to voice their say even though it may not agree with others it may still hold some truths. Friends don't let people down. People let people down. It doesn't matter what anyone believes it is what you have learned in life and how you treat your fellow man. I thought I would post this here and let the new people see how we where at a time when we where a little younger and a bit wiser. :-k My Christmas present that I want is for it to be like it was. Thanks for reading. 8-[

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Wouldn't this be fun ?
Hi Kenny, I'm sorry to hear these words. please read this message

http://posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?p=16456#16456

and write me your opinion about the closing of the site

Subject:
Wanting things like they once were is a pretty tall order, even for Santa, Kenny.

Seeing this site close would be sad indeed.
We can make opinions as to why it should stay open. After that it's
Davide's choice.
For the money and time he has invested in this site, in my opinion,
it would be a bad idea to close this site.
:)

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Page 5 of 5