Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Subject: Re: Wouldn't this be fun ?
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You're great friends ! Kenny made a professional soundtrack, but I need an american ear to hear the different accent (I understand nothing in any case :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: )....

[-X [-X [-X [-X Den... You understood nothing too... And NOW is MY turn...

Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ok, ok... I translate:

[i:646a0f7c48]
Dear Den, I see that you have a lot of hairs into your nose... I have a lot of hairs on my butt... We could knot them togheter[/i:646a0f7c48] :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Subject:
:lmao: Tormie, it's a good thing your far from Canada :lol:

Subject:
:bigrinnin: Den is snoring (in the garage) now... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Subject:
LOL You guys are the greatest! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
And Now A Commercial! :bigrinnin: Hicky Off Pimple Pads.Man is this stupid! :bigrinnin: :lmao: :lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Tormentor I would expect your voice to be on a radio talk show.Mr.Den Tracy I would expect his in the next funny cartoon of Disney. :bigrinnin: You take that as a pat on both of your backs Davide & Dennis.I think highly of both professions. :bigrinnin: :wink:

Last edited by tda42 on 09 May 2004 14:39; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
All I can say Kenny is that you could be a radio personality, as in DJ,
with a voice like that.

There's no hope for you Tormentor... :lol:

I think that Arnie may show up again soon with another message...

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: That is great Kenny!

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thanks Everyone. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Kenny are you sure you don't work in radio? Man you have a smooth voice :) I could also picture you as a country singer too, not too country, but man what a voice you have :clap: :)

Subject:
I've always wanted to be a DJ but never was. :bigrinnin: This is my true personality coming out and there is not a joke or fun that I don't share with people.On the second audio one that I did if you listen real close you can here the band I am with now and one of our originals.I do sing and I am a musician.But ever so slowly getting out of it. :) Thanks GP for the very kind words and being a sweety. :bigrinnin:

Last edited by tda42 on 09 May 2004 14:58; edited 2 times in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: !!!!

Subject:
This is for someone special.There is a movie out and I thought all of you would like to hear the Trailer. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin: :clap: :clap: :lmao: :dancing:

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Page 4 of 5