:occasion1: :occasion4: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion9:
:wav: :wav: :wav:
:wav: :wav: :wav:
:smileycouncil: :smileycouncil:
:icescream:

Profile PM  
Subject:
This Happy Birthday to Kenny post will be valid in 3.5 hours... :whistle:

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me... :lol:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Aaaah Shucks :bigrinnin: Thanks everybody.It really means alot to me.You all are the best. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
OKAY EVERYONE, IT IS MAY 20th.....

YOU CAN WISH KENNY, H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! NOW....

:wav: :smileycouncil: :wav:
:occasion6: :occasion4: :occasion6: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion7:

Happy Birthday, bud !
May you have many, many more !

:bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:-s :-s Den, you're late, the party's finished and I ate all the tuna tarts (>BURP!<)... I think that there is a slice of cake left in the fridge...

Subject:
ehm... there WERE a slice of cake in the fridge :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ...

Profile PM  
Subject:
:-s :-s ...

ehm... there is a bootle of beer half filled and some potato chips near the couch... They look good Den :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: ...

Last edited by Tormie on 20 May 2004 13:49; edited 2 times in total
Subject: Re: Happy (belated) birthday!!!
[color=darkred:d0083ec4bf][/color:d0083ec4bf][size=18:d0083ec4bf][/size:d0083ec4bf]Happy Bithday Kenny!!

[color=#000000:d0083ec4bf][/color:d0083ec4bf][size=12:d0083ec4bf][/size:d0083ec4bf]Thanks for the Birthday wishes! I never post things on profiles so you had no way of knowing.
Had a good one- Lost gambling (I'm not a loser, just one of those people who will never get something for nothing. LOL) Ate good, brought home doggy a creampuff. I should take a picture of my baby boy- he's gotten sooo big :crybaby: weighs about 10lbs now. He's such a sweetie and so handsome! (proud MaMa)
Winter200, Von

Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Subject:
happy birthday to you ...happy birthday to you ...happy birthday dear kenny ...happy birthday to you...
I just thought it would be nice to sing happy birthday to you but I don't have a microphone so you will just have to try and imagine what it sounded like...hope you are having a great day :clap: :clap: :dancing: :dancing:

Subject:
Aaaah winter200 thank you so much for the kind words and wishes. :heartbeat: I would love to see your boy. :bigrinnin: I'll bet he is a sweet little one.I would love to see your doggie too.I've got one Chi dog and she runs the house around here.T'da is her name. :bigrinnin: As for messenger thank you too for the birthday wishes.I would love to hear your voice someday.I'll bet it is a beautiful one. :) Again thank you all for making my day a great one.Tormentor I don't see a bottle of beer and some chips there.I think Jr. is having his way with them in the bathroom. :bigrinnin:Den thank you for getting the date right.Ahjah thanks for the kind words and you to keep on rocking as well.Ozzy from down unda.Thanks mate I really want to thank you as well.TdaC I hope that this sickness you have does not last long.If anyone must have a good day and happy one I would hope it would be you.Thank you all for your kindness.It stays in my mind and in my heart as well. :bigrinnin:

Last edited by tda42 on 20 May 2004 19:25; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
I will play it on your soundcard. Since when? junior.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Happy bday again, this time on the right day:) :dancing: :dancing: I have doggies too! 2 Golden retriver girls

Profile PM  
Subject:
In the date!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNY !!!

:occasion1: :occasion2: :occasion4: :occasion4: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion9: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :smileycouncil: :smileycouncil:

Profile PM  
Subject:
>BURP!< :-# ! I find the beer...

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2