Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: Happy (belated) birthday!!!
Hey it looks like yesterday was Tda42 Kenny birthday !!! And we forgot Winter200 birthday too :crybaby: :crybaby:

None of us noticed that [-X [-X [-X ... So now Tormie has to modify the site to keep the birthday dates in more evidence :cow: :cow: (why a cow ? I don't know :-k )

In any case:

[size=18:13b0ef34ea][font=Arial, sans-serif:13b0ef34ea][color=darkblue:13b0ef34ea]HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNY !!![/color:13b0ef34ea][/font:13b0ef34ea][/size:13b0ef34ea]

[size=18:13b0ef34ea][font=Arial, sans-serif:13b0ef34ea][color=darkblue:13b0ef34ea]HAPPY BIRTHDAY WINTER200 !!![/color:13b0ef34ea][/font:13b0ef34ea][/size:13b0ef34ea]

We know that this is a little step to the finish line, but we are happy that you're still here with us !!! (And remember the invitations... In case...)

:icescream: :occasion4: :occasion2: :occasion1: :occasion1: :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion8: :occasion7: :occasion9: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :badairday: :badairday: :fart: :fart: :wickedfart: :oops: :oops: :oops: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :cow: :cow: :cow:

Last edited by Tormie on 17 May 2004 22:31; edited 2 times in total
Subject: Re: Happy (belated) birthday!!!
Wow. We're all getting older. What's happening here :-k

Happy Birthbay!

:occasion4: :occasion1: :occasion9:

Profile PM  
Subject:
It says in Kenny's profile that his birthday is MAY 20 which would be Thursday.

That's what I'm going by, unless you guys know something I don't.

Tell us Kenny, when is your B'Day ?
Was it yesterday or is it coming up on Thursday ?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hey guys slow down! :bigrinnin: My birthday is May 20th. :bigrinnin: Tormentor you may want to check out the control panel.I have my birthday in it while the Avatar is stateing May 17. 8-[ Ah oh Posy has been in the files again. :) Anyway thank you for remembering me.It's great to have a bunch of great people like yourselves. :bigrinnin: Happy Birthday winter200! :bigrinnin: :clap:

Last edited by tda42 on 20 May 2004 13:19; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
Happy birthday, KENNY.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thank you Posy! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Profile PM  
Subject:
What you said was either too complex or too simple for me.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Posy";p="9970 wrote: 
Happy birthday, KENNY.

8-[ 8-[ 8-[ :-k :-k :-k :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Subject:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNY !!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WINTER200 !!!
:occasion1: :occasion2: :occasion4: :occasion4: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion9: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :smileycouncil: :smileycouncil:

AND FOR THE LITTLE DOGGIE TOO!

Last edited by JanReinar on 18 May 2004 10:10; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
Happy birthday Kenny and winter and the doggie!!! :) :) :) :) :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :dancing:
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
:heartbeat:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hey, don't you guys read the messages ?
Kenny just told us that his birthday is on Thursday, May 20 ! :roll:

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Happy birthday Kenny !!! :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: !!!

Subject:
happy birthday winter...don't know exactly when it was but I hope it was a great one :clap: :dancing: :dancing: :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Tormentor:
Go to sleep already... :lol:

Profile PM  
Subject:
So, I think, the time is right, now... (at least over here in Europe)

:clap: :dancing: :clap: :dancing: :clap: :dancing: HAAAPPY BIRTHDAAAY TOO YOUUU :dancing: :clap: :dancing: :clap: :dancing: :clap:

best wishes, Kenny, and everything you allways wanted :bigrinnin:
keep on rockinĀ“

dito to winter200 and the doggy :) ,
happy belated

Last edited by ahjah on 20 May 2004 01:16; edited 1 time in total
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2