Subject: hiya
im new around here, so this is the standard "hiya im new here" post.

im hash, pbnj's lesser half, come to haunt your forums with my complete lack of knowledge on Poser =P

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hey Hash glad you could make it. :) I was wondering when you would come here.It does'nt matter if you know Poser.We are family here and you can do it along the way. :bigrinnin: Again welcome and pull up a chair and stay awhile. :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hi Hash :bigrinnin: !! Welcome aboard :yes: :yes: I hope you'll find the place of your taste... It should be simple to avoid farts :wickedfart: , dirty socks :sick: and endless speakers :guiltypleasures: ...

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Subject:
Hi Hash! Welcome! :)

Last edited by JanReinar on 20 May 2004 19:58; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
Hello and welcome :dancing:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hiya there Hash :) Poser smoser..who cares if you don't know everything about it..come on in and grab yourself a seat :wave:

Subject:
ewwwww who let this guy in here?!?!?

just kidding :lol:

hiya!

Subject:
Hi, hash
Big welcome.

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Subject:
welcome buddy ...it is just great that you have joined us..you will get used to us pretty soon.. :clap:

Subject:
Welcome along.

So, you don't use Poser. Hell, I'm supposed to be one of the Admin and an artist here and I don't think I've even opened Poser for about three months. Not for want of desire, just the usual lack of time :bigrinnin:

We welcome all. Everyone here brings something special to the forum.

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1