Our little art

Our little art
Article
Post Our little art 

I was watching the pictures in the album and, as usual, I want to say that I like them a lot, really. For some of us Posetteforever seems the only place where our art can be fully appreciated and it makes me very happy. I know that we are a small group of people, but I'll do all that I can to attract here more people who
intend the 3d graphic like us !

Posetteforever is an "open space", if you have new ideas for the site just write a post. There aren't commercial interests here so all is possible...

Tormie [ 01 Jul 2004 19:47 ]

Our little art
Comments
I agree.A wonderful place to be.

tda42 [ 01 Jul 2004 22:39 ]
This is the only Forum I visit now on a daily basis, must be the company

And I agree, the art is great. Not too much that you can't possibly appreciate it all, but enough to make for a good variety

Well done us  

Ozymandias Jones [ 02 Jul 2004 00:31 ]
You done good Tormie, you make this site very much like a home for us and I think I can speak for most everyone on here about how nice this place is and how good you are to us  
I can't think of anything to add at this moment, but give me time and my poor blonde brain may come up with something (of course it will be something strange, silly and involving shickens I'm sure)  

guiltypleasures [ 02 Jul 2004 07:08 ]
I agree with all post before! This is a wonderful place to visit and you made a great work with this site!

JanReinar [ 02 Jul 2004 10:14 ]
Same for me.....great site and great people      

Paul Mon [ 05 Jul 2004 14:02 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1