I Don't Believe This Bunch Of B---S---

Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post I Don't Believe This Bunch Of B---S---

#1  tda42 21 Sep 2004 13:55

Well I guess this is where I take over Den's job.
The sad reality of Renderosity rejecting and putting a warning on my record for posting Goth 25:1. Read this. I just want to throw up.

Instant Message from SndCastie: Hello tda42,
Your recent Poser gallery image, "Goth 25.1" has been removed because it violates Renderosity's Terms of Service.

I would like to direct your attention to this specific section of the Terms of Service.

No Torture [defined as: the infliction of intense pain (as from burning, crushing, wounding, crucifixion) to punish, coerce, or afford sadistic pleasure]

Please take the time to review Renderosity's Terms of Service

http://www.Renderosity.com/index.ez?viewLink=193

Please refrain from posting images of this type in the future. This warning has been noted in your member record.

SndCastie
Renderosity Moderator

My reply to this IM

Hello
   I am an artist with diffirent views at looking at things.I myself have never looked at the world of Gothic values but my complaint with this is why now. I have seen worse here and crucifixion part maybe what it falls under but one can not help to say that I have seen Jesus here on a cross and do not understand the diffirence. You have to be a little flexable with these terms. It was simply to get people to think. I had stated in the texture part what was to take place in my art. I am not in to satin worship and really Gothic to be quit honest with you. But I am sad that it was removed because you said that if I had not put down it had violent and nudity content that it would be removed.I did just that and it was removed anyway. I was simply in my art explaining that as humans we kill for things we do not understand and if our creator came back as a diffirent form such as a women we would kill all over again. That is what the art was about.I would like you to remove anything that might hurt me in my records here. If you do not change your mind about this I will try to understand it but you need to change the ways the rules are here because in my art it ment something diffirent. It ment me having the freedom of just being me and nothing more.

Thank you and have a great day.
Kenny Konig (tda42)

blank.gif tda42 Gender: Male
...Pink Paws...
...Pink Paws...
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 22450
Lemons 12546
hearts 3910

• Back to top Page bottom

#2  Deviant_Viking 21 Sep 2004 14:21

'Rosity got a stick the size of a flagpole up their ass when it comes to stuff like this. they're afraid of offending anyone. I've got a similar image removed due to it being crucifixion, and several images flagged as 'violence' when i feel they don't deserve. All you can do is suck it up and bitch about the stupidity that is 'Rosity at other place like this.

As I said back when I got my image removed.. I find it amusing that considering they see crucifying as torture, but only pics displaying Jesus crucified allowed, it's apparently then A-OK to torture Jesus  :

Deviant_Viking Gender: Male
Power User
Power User
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 6440
Lemons 5480
hearts 0

#3  tda42 21 Sep 2004 14:31

Thanx Ken. I'm glad we see eye to eye on this. That is all screwed up and I don't see any different in what I just did as just being an artist. I have built another cross. Lets see where I can put this one up over there.  

...Pink Paws...
...Pink Paws...
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 22450
Lemons 12546
hearts 3910

#4  tda42 21 Sep 2004 15:23

Get this. In the Poser Gallery of YOU KNOW WHERE someone has been kind enough to post a violent Poser seen of a
women being axed to death in a bath tub. Ooooh boy does this hit the edge of the rule book or what. Bloody as all get up. Hurry up and see what they can post and I can not. A woman on a cross, a woman in a bath tub. What's the differents? Ahem, I know what you guys will say , please allow me to smash my head into the wall a few times before saying it will you please.                    Ok go ahead.

Last edited by tda42 on 21 Sep 2004 15:27; edited 2 times in total 
...Pink Paws...
...Pink Paws...
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 22450
Lemons 12546
hearts 3910

#5  Landman 21 Sep 2004 16:10

sounds like a double standard to me....

a simple warning prior to entering the site would probably be in order to cover anyones behinds.....

My grey matter is turning white, my proof is my grey hair....

Landman Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 9180
Lemons 5100
hearts 0

#6  pbnj 21 Sep 2004 16:52

Quote:

As I said back when I got my image removed.. I find it amusing that considering they see crucifying as torture, but only pics displaying Jesus crucified allowed, it's apparently then A-OK to torture Jesus

My thoughts exactly.  According to the bible he was tortured before and after being put on the cross, seems like they forget that and somehow see it as artistic.  Who thinks Jesus would see it the same way?  As a matter of fact I've wondered on a number of occasions why exactly people want to see their 'savoir' being brutally tortured.  I'm sure those tacky images are the last thing he's gonna want see if he comes back.

blank.gif pbnj Gender: Female
Frequent User
Frequent User
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 1610
Lemons 1189
hearts 0

#7  TdaC 21 Sep 2004 18:16

Sorry to hear that you got banned. In a way i am surprised, i mean i don't see this as a tos violation. On the other hand i'm not surpriced, this isn't the first time i have seen images that i felt didn't violate the tos got pulled, while images that i do feel violate the tos gets to stay.  
I've also seen Jesus on a cross over at rosity and various torture pix, don't know how they're thinking. There's a double standard  and i do feel that the tos isn't equally aplied to everyone.
Maybe we should tell ( )

blank.gif TdaC Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 7320
Lemons 8763
hearts 143

#8  JanReinar 21 Sep 2004 18:29

I find this one at Renderosity  in five second of shearch

[img:19d373edc8]http://www.Renderosity.com/photos/GAL_200404/GalleryImage640556.jpg[/img:19d373edc8]

No pain here?

Think that your picture has been removed because it violates Renderosity's Terms of Service! You don't purchased ther crucifixion kit for V3, V2, V1/3!

I am with you Kenny!

Last edited by JanReinar on 21 Sep 2004 19:17; edited 6 times in total 
blank.gif JanReinar Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 21250
Lemons 11861
hearts 358

#9  Tormie 21 Sep 2004 19:06

Hi Kenny, I'm sorry for what happened to you, they have done the same with me some times ago. I've a more pragmatic point of view about such kind of things and I haven't protested (I simply chatted about it here and there, bad words against RR   ): They have their rules and one has to follow them to stay there (another good reason to come back HERE   )...

I think that they haven't banned you (or yes ?), In any case I'm going to lurk the album just to remove that picture from here too       ...

Quote:

I find it amusing that considering they see crucifying as torture, but only pics displaying Jesus crucified allowed, it's apparently then A-OK to torture Jesus

Last edited by Tormie on 21 Sep 2004 19:06; edited 1 time in total 
it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72502
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#10  tda42 21 Sep 2004 20:08

Ok all. First let me say thank you all that I have friends. I am not banded from Renderosity all together but the picture was pulled because of the woman on the cross. Now mind you I am a gentleman. I believe in taking care of the fair sex. But geeeeez   it was just art that was a welcome home present for GP. I was proud of it seeing how I had never done a goth picture before. Had put a text of a story along with it saying what if Jesus came back in another form. Would we kill her too.   That's all it was and baaaaaam. Reeeejected!   Here is a reply about the reason back from them and I have asked if they would reconsider. I don't really expect a reply though. Oh well. Move on I guess. Anybody got a suit case that I might can borrow to pack my things up over there? Here is what they said and here is my reply toward what they said. Ahem. Enjoy!

Second  IM

Replying to message from SndCastie:
" to tda42, Removing your image does in no way criticize your art, nor your craft, but there are very clear guidelines on what Renderosity allows to be placed in the galleries. We encourage you to express yourself through your images, but please keep within the TOS of the site.If you don't understand our TOS please let us know and we will see if we can get it translated for you. Also if you would like this image reviewed then please feel free to contact Spike or anyother Administrator and ask for a review. Thank you very much. SndCastie Renderosity Moderator "

My reply IM

Hello
   I have noticed that you have spoke about me being criticized for my art and craft. Please understand that this was a harmless work of art. I do not and I want to make myself clear on this, do not in anyway play the role or am a member of a craft. I understand your job taking care of things out here and I am sure it can be a messed up situation sometimes. But I would like you to get together with the people of this community and look at the rules a bit. There was a posting today of an ax murderer who had just cut up a woman in a bath tub. All I am saying in my art is not just it be Goth but religion as well can not understand the diffirence between a woman on a cross and a woman in a bath tub ax to death. The woman is in fact Jesus taken on another form and had come back to earth only to be put to death all over again because it is our nature to kill things that pose a threat or place something out of our lives we don't understand. So in the art it stated they kill Jesus no matter what the out come. It was only to get the art to be powerfull and have meaning. I would be pleased if you would do me the honer to forward this to the good people in charge of this site to look at this as a learning curve for future use of rules. It just seems only fair and only right. If more text is needed for people to understand what this is and that its not some run of the mill person who gets there kicks out of seeing woman getting killed and nailed to a cross. Then I think the problem is solved. If not then artist do not have a freedom to express themselves here. Again I wuld like for this to be reviewed and I would like if you will forward it to them as a Moderator. If not then I am at a loss that I was rejected from a rule that needs to have guide line in and of  itself.

Thank you very much for your time and have a great day.
Kenny Konig (tda42):)

...Pink Paws...
...Pink Paws...
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 22450
Lemons 12546
hearts 3910

#11  Tormie 21 Sep 2004 22:29

Better to stop it Kenny, it's useless, they will never change their mind...      

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72502
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#12  ahjah 22 Sep 2004 05:58

My opinion:
Art is ´bout gettin people to think about.
You cannot get people to think without offending and provocating a bit.
That´s what art is about...
`Rosity isn´t about art but about $$$. These two things dont go together too well
I only go there for the freebies

PS: I grew up as a catholic and was cofronted with this crucified guy from my early childhood.
being in kidergarten we had tis boy hanging from almost every wall. It really scared me to dead when I was three years old     

blank.gif ahjah Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Chief
Chief
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 4130
Lemons 517
hearts 2130

#13  tda42 22 Sep 2004 12:51

Ok I will take Tormentors advise and move on.   Psssst, I hid a shicken in RO's e-mail box.

Last edited by tda42 on 22 Sep 2004 12:52; edited 1 time in total 
...Pink Paws...
...Pink Paws...
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 22450
Lemons 12546
hearts 3910

#14  JanReinar 22 Sep 2004 12:58

tda42";p="12874 wrote: 
Ok I will take Tormentors advise and move on.   Psssst, I hid a shicken in RO's e-mail box.

blank.gif JanReinar Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 21250
Lemons 11861
hearts 358

#15  Posy 22 Sep 2004 12:58

Not many people express themselves that way.   Oh, you are a poet.   If you could have any kind of robot what would it be?

it.png Posy Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 50470
Lemons 26123
hearts 99

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML
HideSimilar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts You people are a bunch of meanies... Den Tracy DEATHMATCH ARENA 35 28 Jul 2004 00:24 View latest post
Bonnie

Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next