Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: The surgical operation of my brother
Hello to all!My name is Marco and i'm the Davide's (Tormie) brother .He has given to me the assignment to inform to you on his health condition.
This morning he go to the surgical room at 8.00/8.15 a.m. and he is exited after 1 hour and 30 min. At the moment he seemed to be much badly but after 2-3 hours he as been pulled on... now I think he is sleeping! However he is very better and I thik that he will go back to home among 4 days...Sorry if I have done mistakes but I don't chew English well...! When I can I let you know other. Bye all!!

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hello, Marco.

Thank you for letting us know of your brother's condition. He is very dear to all of us and we wish him well. Please tell him we are thinking of him and your family.

Take care,

Ozy

Profile PM  
Subject:
Wow you are very polite. OK I will tell him next time he is here.

Subject:
Thanks for letting us know.
Tormie seems to be alive, at least :bigrinnin:
Wish him well!

P.S.: Welcome, Toxic FART :)

Subject:
What time is it there? :-) What are you wearing?

Subject:
Glad to hear he made it through the surgery.

Thank you Toxic FART :bigrinnin: for the update!

Subject:
Thanks for the update on Davide! Tell him we all send are getting well wishes to him :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Ciao Marco è buono da sentirsi che Davide sta ottenendo più meglio. Desiderilo buono e dicagli quel we're tutto che pensa lui ed alla sua famiglia. Spero che questo traduca bene. Ho usato il Web site di Babelfish

Paul

Subject:
I guess Bubba ( :x ) intimidated the doc to do it right

Subject:
Hi Marco,

Thank you for letting us know of your brother's condition.

Profile PM  
Subject:
I am glad he is recovering. :) I was thinking about him and was getting a little worried. Thanks Marco. :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
So happy to hear he's doing well, give him our love and goodwishes and let him know we'll take care of the place until he's recoverd and ready to join us again. :) It's also good to meet you Toxic FART and we hope you are able to visit here more often as well :)

Subject:
:-) :-) Tell me about its good qualities.

Subject:
What :-k ........the FART qualities or the smell. =; :sick: :-s :roll: [-( [-X 8-[ :) :bigrinnin: :lol: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
:-) I like the way you talk.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2