I'm back...

I'm back...
Article
Post I'm back... 

Hi friends   ! I'm home ! First of all I want to thank you a lot for your kind words (my brother, Toxic FART has not replied because our main computer has shut down and I forgot to give him the password   ). The operation went well even if, as you know, any surgical operation   is painful and hurts...
Anyway when I was on the table I said to the surgeons that Bubba ( ) was watching them all ( they probably tought that it was something due to the anesthetic     ). The operation was complicated more than expected because they found a hiatus hernia and fixed it too   (I never have known to have it, but sometimes I had stomach problems and I thought they were due to stress...), but all went well. I was in the same room with a cute old sicilian man and the time passed fastly. Posy   was with me all the time so I had not much pain...
Every day the doctors examined me and asked if my stomach felt well... And if "I made some gas"   . So the last time I showed them that all the functions there were normal, super        , so they signed the papers and kick... ehm... let me go away   ...
Now I'm home and have to follow a diet and a cure for about 15 days (but I'm not hungry, not even a little bit   ), so I'll stay home and I'll have all the time to review all the forum and the new pictures in the album   and do what I prefer: relax   ...

Now I'm very tired and need some rest, when I'll be awake I'll watch all the new messages   ...

See you later !

Tormie [ 08 Oct 2004 10:44 ]

I'm back...
Comments
I'm back too ! Hi all   !

Posy [ 08 Oct 2004 10:45 ]
That must have been quite an experience.

Angela [ 08 Oct 2004 10:46 ]

Welcome back, glad to hear all is better. Even if not hungry you should try to follow doctors orders and eat. Need food to heal.

Glad Posy is back as well!!

Hawktoey [ 08 Oct 2004 11:46 ]
Yes, even that.

Angela [ 08 Oct 2004 11:47 ]
Great to see you back Tormie  

Paul Mon [ 08 Oct 2004 11:50 ]
Thanks for your support. specifically, how will see you back Tormie bigrinnin help ?

Angela [ 08 Oct 2004 11:50 ]
Hi Davide:) Happy to hear that you're home again and that the operation went well.            

TdaC [ 08 Oct 2004 12:40 ]
heya!   glad your back and glad to hear that things went well.    make sure to take it easy, as you said any surgery hurts so im sure you'll be sore.     

pbnj [ 08 Oct 2004 13:11 ]
Post Re: I'm back... 

Quote:
Every day the doctors examined me and asked if my stomach felt well... And if "I made some gas"  . So the last time I showed them that all the functions there were normal, super      , so they signed the papers and kick... ehm... let me go away  ...

That's our Tormie!

Good to have you home and you just relax, do what the doctors tell you and get better. Oh and don't read too much here, your laughing might tear your stiches! lol

guiltypleasures [ 08 Oct 2004 13:13 ]
     !!

Tormie [ 08 Oct 2004 14:14 ]
good to see you back....
you were missed...

But not by me....

Landman [ 08 Oct 2004 14:59 ]
I'm gald your back! We have all missed you.

tda42 [ 08 Oct 2004 15:05 ]
All thanks to Bubba (    )

Deviant_Viking [ 08 Oct 2004 15:40 ]
Hi Davide, what can I say more...
Glad, you´r back ´n kicking (farting )

ahjah [ 08 Oct 2004 17:39 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next