Neverending story

Neverending story
Article
as GP sits in wait of another email sent her way telling her it was time to check to see what someone had posted on the story since she last added her two last brain cells to, alas the story went on without her due to her cable company's hiring Porky the Pig to do all their underground wiring and Pigs are only known to want to sniff out truffles which caused a big stir in the cyber-signals that gave GP her special powers of all knowing, all seeing, all crazy ideas to send forth into this never ending story. This caused all life as we know it to be sucked into a giant black hole and shot out into a enchanted....

guiltypleasures [ 17 Apr 2004 19:20 ]

Neverending story
Comments
...forum where Posettes ran free from persecution by Vickis and Stephanies. A world where a single texture map was thought sexy and nobody counted your polygons. A world where strange Japanese monsters could roam free eating hamburgers and everybody thought that was cool. Still, they had to contend with the occasional...

Ozymandias Jones [ 18 Apr 2004 12:33 ]
Mike the Mechanics and Voluptuous Vickies blasting away proving once again that a kiddle eat the middle of an oreo first and save the choclate bunny out side for last once again proving that all was not lost in their attempt to slap that a-

tda42 [ 20 Apr 2004 12:55 ]
I know a lot of people and pets named Mike.

Posy [ 20 Apr 2004 12:55 ]
and vicky was on a rampage after Posy jumped in and started a huge mass of schicken s-

tda42 [ 20 Apr 2004 12:57 ]
midnight that I had gathered this information to tell Posy to quit jumping into the yellow submarine as she sung All Together Now but standing buy with his hand on his-

tda42 [ 20 Apr 2004 12:59 ]
Umm. . . . . that response was really, really long. . . . . You think you could like rephrase it?

Posy [ 20 Apr 2004 13:00 ]
it yes it had came about to say night Posy and then it was

tda42 [ 20 Apr 2004 13:01 ]
true story about the shickens and you has not yes it had came about to say night Posy and then it was?

Posy [ 20 Apr 2004 13:01 ]
all about a pocket full of Posy and thats among other realy stupid pet tricks that as soon as I stop Posy will jump back in so I think the bunnies or Posy will take the story here and take it Posy ready and

tda42 [ 20 Apr 2004 13:05 ]
That is a rather sweeping generalization.

Posy [ 20 Apr 2004 13:05 ]
Posy said and started to walkoff with tormie in to the sunset through a field of rubber shickens when suddenly...

TdaC [ 20 Apr 2004 13:26 ]
a biiiiiiiig bad wolfinstien jumped out and said I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll got to the bath room and-

tda42 [ 20 Apr 2004 17:45 ]
change the oil on my tractor, blindfolded with 1 arm and 1 leg tied behind-

Landman [ 20 Apr 2004 18:57 ]
behind his back the wolfinstien was surprisingly fast when he...

TdaC [ 20 Apr 2004 20:42 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 4 of 17
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Go to page