Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Subject:
A bit of the ol' Rip Van Winkle" syndrom eh? Don't feel bad I've been in a coma it seems. Ken Congrats on your promotion!!! :)

Den, if C&B show up nude, I'm calling a press conference! hehehe

Subject:
Are you Canadian? How much? I have no emotions.

Profile PM  
Subject:
C & B can feel free to do some dancing in their lingerie if they want to though, like Mitzo does :bigrinnin:

Subject:
:bigrinnin: put me up for some of those killer Gnome Drinks

Profile PM  
Subject:
I'd like a hot gnome toddy please ;0

Subject:
One killer gnome and a hot gnome teddy coming up

Subject:
Hmm... A Gnome named Teddy, well sure send him right over, and if he's got a brother send him too! But don't forget my drink :bigrinnin:

Subject:
I thought you were married :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Well technically I am, but we've been seperated since April of 2000. I'm hoping to get the divorce going soon, as I just haven't been able to afford to get it done in the past. I'm also engaged (I know, I know) to a guy I met after my (#%*$&) left the kids and I. We have been living together for about 2 1/2 years now.
But what's that got to do with anything? :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Ahh, you sure do suit your nick :bigrinnin: [-X

Subject:
(...) Deviant Viking promoted 8-[ ? I made nothing... Posy made it... Anyway if someone wants to work more for the site there is no problem, I like to see people doing the work for me :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: .... But you know I can't pay anybody, or Guiltypleasures wouldn't have the necessity to escape with the cash...

I think that what Posy :heartbeat: said has its own particular meaning Den... Posy is at the 24h online support and you know that when you call for help these are the kind of replies you have... :whistle:

About the album... Hey gang... If one of you is a decent coder (hint... hint...) could give me a little help with that crap, I know only where is the steering wheel and the gearbox...

ahem... ahem... I want to see C&B dancing around the pole :prrr: :prrr: ....

Subject:
Thanks for pointing it out. And. Why can't you do pay anybody or Guiltypleasures would not have the necessity to escape with the cash? I like to chat with my friends. That is a hypothetical question. It's possible.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hey now, I'm a nice gal from California Ken :)

Tormie, I won't escape, the bars are too good here :)

I only know how to make webpages using frontpage, and haven't done that in sometime. Can't help you with any codes, unless they are secret ones!

Oh and I still can't find the button to post a picture in the gallery, I logged in and it's still no where to find. Are you hiding it from me again? #-o

Subject:
Sigh... I'm taking a look

Subject:
:-k :-k In the login page press the "login problems ?" button and login again, I hope this will fix the problem.... Anyway if I don't fix the WHOLE proble I have to come back to the old system soon...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Page 4 of 5