Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17

pangor
Subject:
ambrosia and everyone who tastes it is granted immortality, which angers Jove so much that he...

Subject:
... turns around, holding a giant pneumatic drill...

Subject:
:-s 8-[

pangor
Subject:
proceds to turn the planet into a gigantic donut; but he is brought to tears when he can not find a coffee cup large enough to dunk the planet sized donut into, so he calls...

Subject:
(Dooohooo !!! DONUTS :droll2: !!)

Subject:
...in desperation pure desperation! Though nobody answers the call, the donut's begin to speak...

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
saying to the god, "Restore me to what I was, before your act of desecration of my body, or else this will be the [i:43a9c7adc0]Twilight of the Gods[/i:43a9c7adc0], and this will be the beginning of the third age of mankind. An age with no place for you gods and mankind will become as..."

Subject:
...fat as hogs as they feast on my yummy, doughy, sugar-filled flesh (with the soft chocolate icing and multi-coloured sprinkles) and will suffer numerous health problems and ridicule from the thin folk. Then the God spoke...

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
NO! NO! WAGNER! A world without use god would be too horrible to contemplate!". With that the plante is made whole again, and all damages and ills healed. While every one was celebrating, no one saw a dark ship glide to a quite halt at LaGrange 5. The ship that...

Subject:
Housed the 9 cranky old pirates with double peg-legs, whom--

pangor
Subject:
are known as the scourge of...

Subject:
the 'old booty retirement home'. They are the collectors of fake teeth and--

pangor
Subject:
peg legs, that they use for...

Subject:
their tap-dancing sessions until the tap broke and they fell into the sink with a...

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
...terrible crash that sounded like thunder. The report was so lound that it woke Adad who...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17

Page 17 of 17