First and Turd but how can you explain the glowing

Profile PM  
Subject:
red bulb

Subject:
over Posy's head...

Profile PM  
Subject:
who has a red light because I had a strange idea, something to do with Tormie :heartbeat: ... But you can watch tv insted, where...

Last edited by Posy on 03 Dec 2004 23:09; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
everyone is perfect and the grass is always green and shickens run free, but if you watch too much you will miss the........

Subject:
pigs flying across the skies, signaling--

Subject:
with a horn the fall of their big, smelly....

Subject:
but there arose such a clatter, that dear old Tormie rose to see what was da matter. What did he spy upon the rooftop so high.....

Subject:
... why, it was a reason why, so why, so high! And my! Oh, my. It was the ghost of Dr. Susss...

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
...dictating more nonsense words that will be used to sigmatize generations of good childern while rewardomg naughty childern who...

Subject:
will take their place as the leaders of society in the world and indulge in endless reflection on the 'good old days', when the air was clean and the sex was...

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
a forbidden subject for polite society, which explains the decline of civility and good mannors in...

Subject:
all things good mannered and civil. Then suddenly with a wheezing, groaning sound...

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
is heard from the depths of the planet as the sun flares and the angelic host sound their trumpets and the core of the planet begins to...

Subject:
turn into jello! But not the ordinary jello like your mum makes, no sirree, Bob! The really good stuff that has chunks of real fruit and chocolate sprinkles and big bits of...

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next

Page 16 of 17