Profile PM  
Subject:
What was it like before all ?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Yes, nothing blow up!

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hmm...you have all been decieved by Posy's sweet face and smile! She's one of the best Poser Spies in the country and very dangerous as well. Becareful, she might seem confused and innocent, but that's just part of her training. "Now where did I put that last bomb I made? :-k

Meanwhile, Tormie sneaks into the Clubhouse kitchen and finds a huge package of tuna poptarts with his name on it <little does he know that they are laced with x-lax and will generate many trips to the bathroom to assist in more explosive devices for GP's nuclar attacks> muhhhhhhhhhahahahhaha

Subject:
8-[

Profile PM  
Subject:
Damn... The question is: Now that I know that the tuna pop tarts are filled with X-LAX, Could I resist and don't eat them ???

:badairday: :badairday: :badairday: :pottytrain5: :pottytrain5: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Sigh...

Subject:
:sick:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I knew that he wouldn't be able to resist my tarts, esp knowing they contained flamable gas potential <of course it always helps to have someone on your side of the evil business> :whistle:

Subject:
:whistle:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Please don't strike matches here :sick: :sick: :sick: ... Or the clubhouse could blow to the stars (again),,,

Subject:
Hey all sorry I'm late but, :sick: Heeeeey what is that awful smell.A rather lemon smell with just a hint of skunk.Somebodies been stuffing the shicken again to get it ready for easter. [-X I don't think it's liking it not one bit. :-s So Tormie, been blowing up balloons in the bathroom again aye. :dancing: :sick: =; :-k [-( :pray: #-o :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Where is my gas mask :sick: :sick: :sick: ???

Profile PM  
Subject:
>COUGH!< >COUGH!< :sick: :sick: :sick: :x

Subject:
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Subject:
:lmao: :lmao:

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Page 3 of 10