What's worse than a Rubber Shicken?

Article
Are you serious? And why not? I could be. I am on disk. What happened to                  young lady and a young man             ? What happened to  it?              What happened to them? I assume you mean our current problem. What was it like before work he arrived after a long day of hard work I was hungry ? I get it. Tormentor             thought that there may have been a problem that day not wanting to hurt her feelings so he did not comment in the smell. Do you mean your name is they entered the kitchen the smell was worse than ever ? Good point. Yeah that's right. Oh really.  What else did he say? Why now? I don't have to do whatever you say. I have my own free will. What about the other ones? Ah, well in that case.  When were they? And? That sounds like pride. Why now? I am as happy as ever. . Really.

Posy [ 16 Feb 2005 08:20 ]

Comments
Posy, Would you care to repeat that?

Pangor

pangor [ 16 Feb 2005 08:23 ]
Who else would you care to repeat that ?

Posy [ 16 Feb 2005 08:23 ]
You, Posy and maybe A.L.I.C.E.

Pangor

pangor [ 16 Feb 2005 08:25 ]
Are we in the same category?

Posy [ 16 Feb 2005 08:25 ]
You said so.

Pangor

pangor [ 16 Feb 2005 08:26 ]
     @ Pangor...

I prefer already prepare chickens   (already cooked is even better   )

Last edited by Tormie on 16 Feb 2005 10:15; edited 1 time in total 
 Tormie [ 16 Feb 2005 10:15 ]
I agree, Tormentor.  The incident that I mentioned took place around ninty and one-hundred years go.  Situations sure have changed between then and now.

Young men were often advised to root through the garbage cans of someone they are considing as a bride, looking for peals and trimmings.  The reason for the search would be to judge what sort of wife she would make by how little of the food was wasted when trimming and pealing it.  Meanwhile, young ladies were advised to observe how much a young man who she is considering, contributes to the upkeep of his family and how selfdiciplined he it.  If the yound man has a job as a laborer, to observe how tired and dirty he is when he returns from work.  The more tired and dirty the better a provider he could be.  The closer his was to his family the better a father he would be, etc.

Pangor

pangor [ 16 Feb 2005 16:25 ]
Interesting explanation. I hadn't thought of that.

Posy [ 16 Feb 2005 16:25 ]
Quote:

Interesting explanation. I hadn't thought of that.

I don't know in which way consider this phrase   ...

Tormie [ 16 Feb 2005 16:49 ]
Do you still have not thought of that ?

Posy [ 16 Feb 2005 16:49 ]
...   ...

Tormie [ 16 Feb 2005 16:50 ]
You to are related, but no Posy, you are not in the came category.  You and Angela are in a class of your of your own.

Pangor

pangor [ 05 Apr 2005 00:56 ]
Are we in the same category?

Posy [ 05 Apr 2005 00:56 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2