Is GP still alive

Is GP still alive
Article
it is a saying Tormentor. I expect it does not translate well for you.

waterworks is slang for crying.

Posy said you were Crying, what is the matter?

tazman [ 24 Nov 2004 20:47 ]

Is GP still alive
Comments
     I came home and found no new posts ! BWAAAAAAHAAAA !!!

Tormie [ 24 Nov 2004 20:48 ]
where is everyone today? I am surprised that GP, Tdac or the others haven not posted today

tazman [ 24 Nov 2004 20:53 ]

Tormie [ 24 Nov 2004 20:56 ]
  not much to talk about, real life is keeping me away from here

ahjah [ 24 Nov 2004 20:58 ]
Well, I guess that I will have to post to the questions board. I need help again, Tormentor

tazman [ 24 Nov 2004 20:58 ]

Tormie [ 24 Nov 2004 21:00 ]
Hello Ahjah, Things have been a bit quiet in here today

tazman [ 25 Nov 2004 00:56 ]
I've been busy today too, boyfriends home for the holidays and we've been getting things done for the move

guiltypleasures [ 25 Nov 2004 03:27 ]
I'm still hovering about but, as Ajah said, real life has been getting in the way. Love the new background

Paul Mon [ 25 Nov 2004 11:30 ]
Been busy but get here every now and then. Holiday seen. I like the New Year! By the time it gets here I seem to have forgotton all about it.   

tda42 [ 25 Nov 2004 14:19 ]
hi Rene...if you can stretch to it I found a really great program for protecting my pc when I am browsing the internet. It is called Zero pop up...it kills ads and any spywear type things that might get onto your system while browsing...you can all floating ads and all sorts. It seems to be very good.  It is by a firm call ToToo technologies and is well worth getting.  Also Pestpatrol...catches all bugs and naughty things too and has a cookie stopper that stops sites from being able to put adware cookies on your machine.   These would definitely help if you could get them.

messenger [ 25 Nov 2004 18:55 ]
You can get cheap gas in Iraq for 5 cents a gallon.
I guess that doesn't help you very much does it ?

Bonnie [ 29 Nov 2004 21:14 ]
Thanks Angie, I took a look at those and downloaded a trial version of one, but at this time we're too broke to look into buying anything. I'll keep the site bookmarked and maybe one day after the holidays and the move I can see about buying them.

No, the price of gas doesn't help me Bonnie, but thank you for the info, right now I may just ride a bike or become a shut in lol

guiltypleasures [ 29 Nov 2004 21:20 ]
The only gas permitted here is the one produced by the users' farts   ...

Tormie [ 29 Nov 2004 22:08 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 3 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next