Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: The Move
Just wanted to let you all know that I'll be gone for a week or so because we are going to start our move tomorrow. Our computers will be packed and I still have to call our cable company tomorrow and have them shut off the cable and get a setup date for it to be connected at the new house, so I'm not sure how long we will be without internet and cable tv :(
You all be good, and keep the clubhouse clean and fully stocked until my return :)

Rene

Subject:
Good Luck and take care Rene! We are waiting for you! :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
I don't want you to go :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: !!!

Subject:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Good luck for the move, all will go well :bigrinnin:
(should be quite a routine...)

Subject:
mopedsmile: :disco: Somebody keep an eye out for GP :wink: Only foolin' babe, take care and y'all come back now, y'hear

Subject:
Good luck with the move, and don't forget to pack the shicken! :dancing: :dancing:

Profile PM  
Subject:
thanks everyone, I"ll be back as soon as possible :)

Subject:
Hey take the GP Beavers to. Their messing up the club house. 8-[ Take care Rene. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lmao: Oh all right, but you are in charge of my penguins :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Take care and good luck, till soon i hope. :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
The move was postponed until tomorrow but I still have a lot more packing and stuff to do today, just wanted to come in for a few while I drink my coffee and wake up. Looks like our internet will be back on by the weekend so hopefully I won't be gone long enough for tormie's farts to clear the air :lmao:

Subject:
Is the rain bad there too???

Subject:
Yes, pouring down and windy, just the kind of stuff you love to move in :crybaby:

Subject:
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2