Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: Big Wonderful News!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just got a call from my Daughters husband, he wanted to let me know my daughter who's pregnant is in labor and at the hospital. Her due date was around the middle of this month. I'm so happy I'm crying, but I"m also so upset that I can't be there with her and see my first grandchild when it's born. (She lives in the portland area and I'm about 6 hours away)
She's also my only daughter, so it's even more special I think, not that having a grandkids from any of my children won't be special lol
Anyways, I've got to go find some kleenex and make some phone calls. I'll post updates when I've heard more on how things are going.

Last edited by guiltypleasures on 09 Apr 2005 20:21; edited 1 time in total
pangor
Subject:
Congradulation, Granny Pleasures. ;-)

:occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion5:
:greenjumpers: :wav: :disco:
:smileycouncil:

Pangor

Subject:
Now I just threatend Slingers life if they started calling me that over at pd3 [-X [-( :bigrinnin:

Thank you very much for the comment and all the party stuff :) I can't wait to here the baby's born and she's okay (Yes the baby is suppost to be a girl, unless they made a huge mistake lol )

I just wish people would answer their phones, I"ve been trying to call my bf and my parents and only get their machines <grrrrr> :)

pangor
Subject:
:lol: Sorry, about that. I could't resist. ;-)

Now, I will behave.

Yea, these answering machine are not fun for the caller. I have had to make phone calls to take care of a problem. The automated response system did not cover the issue that I had. All phone numbers I could find for them was funneled to the same line. I needed to talk to a human, but all I got was one of the "press 1" "press 2" menus. They used to have a menu option to talk with a human and a menu fall through for people with the old make/break dials. Now the human option is gone, and rather than falling through to a human if you don't press a button they just hang up on you.

Fortunatly they still let you talk to a human, if the machine gets confused. So, I have been pressing many crazy button combinations. Selecting menu options that don't exist. Pressing too many buttons for a given reply, etc. So, enough of those replies, the machine either has a nervious breakdown or thinks that I am such an idiot, that I am then put on hold to talk with a human! It takes about five minutes to convince the machine to pass me through that way.

Pangor

Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: I'm so happy for you Rene !! :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin:

Let we know some news when you've them !! ... And some photos :bigrinnin: !!

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :bigrinnin:

Subject:
A little baby :heartbeat:

I want one too :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: !!!

Profile PM  
Subject:
8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Subject:
#-o [-( :whistle:
Posy wants a baby...hmmm... is that possible? :-? :roll: :dancing:

thanks tormie, I'll keep you all posted with news on my new grandbaby when I hear. As for pictures, well she doesn't have a computer right now but my oldest son is going to take some of the baby when he sees her this week and he will send me them via my email. I'll post them as soon as I get them :)

I'm gonna be a grandma! :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Subject:
It sounds good :bigrinnin: !! Granmas make wonderful apple pies :drool2: !!

Last edited by Tormie on 09 Apr 2005 20:41; edited 1 time in total
erenda
Subject:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! :occasion7: :occasion7: :occasion7: :smilebox: :thumbup: :wav: :smileycouncil: :thumbright: :flower: :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Well this is great news. :bigrinnin: (Kenny gets tore up inside and gets a kleenex to blow his nose, a fog horn sounds)! We need pictures. :pray: Congrates Rene. :clap: Ok Torm it looks like spring is here. Better get busy! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Subject:
Congrats G.P., .....hope it`s a girl! :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :dancing:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I bet 100.000 candies that she will be a girl :bigrinnin: !!

Subject:
How much would you bet?

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2