I'm not around too much...

Article
Post I'm not around too much... 

Hi friends, only to explain you why I'm a little "absent" in this period:
I had a bad period with my job but it seems that I survived, I thought to start new projects, start-finish things-to-do to the site during this week but my brother broke his car  #-o and I'm spending my free time fixing it (I'm changing the all the rear brakes because they are burnt) because this kind of damage costs too much to fix if I would go to a pro (Don't worry, Tormie knows what to do  8-[ ).

I know that I have to give the prizes for the "2" exhibition, some questions to Janreinar for a attachment to his interview (please send me some of them) and a lot of other things, like reviewing the album and comment your pictures (  #-o  #-o  #-o ). The next weekend I'll go to my mom for one day but I got one day of vacance from work  :bigrinnin: so I'll do some of these things  :whistle: ...

Tormie will be 100% soon, no problem !

(Now GP, give me a slice of that pie, it looks yuhmmy :droll2: )

Last edited by Tormie on 02 May 2005 21:43; edited 1 time in total 
 Tormie [ 02 May 2005 21:41 ]

Comments
Pie! 8-[  What pie? [-(  GP have you been holding out? [-X
As for the car I hope you get it fixed. Tell Toxic FART don't brake so hard. :bigrinnin:
No problem Davide we will hold the fort up. :wink: ( Kenny notices GP unlocking the back door
to let the beavers in.) 8-[

tda42 [ 02 May 2005 22:47 ]
That is fine, Tormentor, we will try to behave.  and keep the gnome infiltration under control. ;-)

OK, who has the gnome repellent, I think that I saw some pointy hats out side of the window.

Pangor

pangor [ 03 May 2005 00:35 ]
Tormentor changing the rear brakes on a car.... :-k

You know you can not render those right?
they also don't have an IP address, nor a domain name... :-s

Landman [ 03 May 2005 16:56 ]
:bigrinnin: When you don't have too much money you must be fanciful  :whistle: ...

Anyway, the first brake took 2 days (I took it dow but don't remembered how to reassemble it  :oops: ), the second one took half a hour  :oops: , they were drum, not easy to fix. I finished late in the afternnon and then I had to clean the bath here  :sick: ... Now I'm half-dead and need to rest even because I've to wake up at 5 a.m.  :crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:

Tormie [ 03 May 2005 20:14 ]
Poor Tormie:( Can't Posy help you?  O:)

TdaC [ 03 May 2005 21:50 ]
Please make some suggestions for improvement.

Posy [ 03 May 2005 21:50 ]
:) She prepares the tea  :heartbeat:  :heartbeat:  :heartbeat: ...

Tormie [ 04 May 2005 09:38 ]
:heartbeat:  :heartbeat:  :heartbeat:

Posy [ 04 May 2005 09:39 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1