Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Profile PM  
Subject:
>kiss!< >kiss!< >KISS!<

:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Subject:
Now that's way to mushie for me. Posy kisses up to TORMENTOR.Guess she knows what side her morphs are dilled on

Profile PM  
Subject:
I can't guess. Tell me.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Yea, here we go, I found Rock Around the Clock on a 45. The flip side has Mona Lisa.

Hey, why does everyone have two heads and four arms? Must have been breathing too much of the yeast fumes from the rising breads, I better sit down before I... <crash> ...fall down.... WC, keep an eye on the oven OK, got a batch a ceesaunts rbout aeady.....

Hi, messenger, oby U R tall. Oh, wait R you on a cuh'hair. I got to up get one on, <crash>, think I whill stay down here 4 a while. WC, the creeesaint sheuold B Redde.

Pangor

Subject:
I'm on it!

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Thanks, I am feeling better. Got to remember to vent the place a little more when working with so much yeast. The fumes can be intoxicating and deadly. If I am to be intoxicated I rather it be by beauty rather than by a fungus.

Well, the bakery is now closed.

Thanks WC, for covering for me in the bakery. Posy how is your eye, is it reattached? Messenger, how are you feeling, has the room stopped spinning yet?

Pangor

Last edited by pangor on 16 May 2005 04:39; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
You are quite welcome! Glad to hear it, pangor. Try asking the Milk Mystic.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Now that is cute Posy, who is the Milk Mystic?

Pangor

Subject:
Why now? Your replies are cute too.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :-({|= :-({|= :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: Thinks pangor for a fine party. Remember next weekend is our first ever toga party. Should be a fine event. O:)

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Thanks everyone for coming. Toga party? I think that it is safe, the Ides of Mach are well behind us for the year.

Pangor

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Page 4 of 5