Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: Lousy news today
Had some female tests done a couple of days ago, got a call from my doctor today and found out that I'm going to have to have a hysterectomy because they found cancer in my utereus <sp?. This means that I may not be posting much for awhile, I'll know more about my surgery and stuff this comming week when I see the doctor again. I'm not looking to seek symphony or anything I just wanted you all to be aware of why I may not be in as much <like I'm here alot latey anyways lol> I will keep you posed on what is going on and if for some reason I'm not able to I'll have my bf "Bob" post here any news or updates if that is needed.

Subject:
I wish the best for you Rene! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:sad: :sad: :sad: It should not happen... I'm very worried and feel sick...
Rene, I'll pray for your health my dear friend... Please keep us informed of your conditions and the operation, please :crying: :crying: :crying:

Subject:
I am also very worried Rene but I am praying for you and I have faith that all will be good! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I talked on MSN with Rene and I cried like a baby for half a hour... Rene, I hope that it will be a simple thing and the hysterectomy will be enough. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Subject:
(I sticked the post)

erenda
Subject:
This is really a bad piece of news.. :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
I don't know what else to say ... :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

pangor
Subject:
We will pray for you.

Pangor

Subject:
First I thank you all for your comments and well wishes, but I don't want you to feel bad for me, keep happy thoughts, keep posetteforever the friendly place it always it and I promise I'll do my best to be here with you all to have fun. I didn't post this to scare you, I just wanted to let you all know what's going on if I'm not around as much for awhile. I guess I also needed to see it in type so I could know for certain I wasn't dreaming this lol I'm sure the doctor's will do a great job and I'll be better soon and causing more trouble here just like always :lol:
Tormie, if you don't stop crying I'm going to have to enlist everyone to build an ark and that's not a good thing right now cause I can't find Moe my penguin :snooty: Now let's party on as usual and hopefully by next week when I see the doctor again he will have more for me to go on about what is going to be done and stuff like that.

I love you guys! :heartbeat:

Subject:
Interesting gossip: guiltypleasures said it thank me all for my comments and well wishes but you do not want me to feel bad for you keep happy thoughts keep posetteforever the friendly place it always it. Do you really mean it? And second?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Posy dear you just keep being the wonderful you that you are :)

Subject:
:-) Good example.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Don't worry about Mo. He heard that someone was looking for a penguin suit and got worried I tried to explain that it was a tuxedo that is being looked for and not him, but he would not listen. He is hiding in the Pepsi machine instead of the fridge.

Pangor

Subject:
I'm sorry Rene, this sucks!! Everyone here including the chikken, the beaver and bubbby will be thinking happy thoughts and pray for you and your family. :heartbeat:
THe same thing that you're going trough now happened to my uncle's wife 10 years ago, it turned out to be a non cancerous tumour and i am hoping the same for you.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Best wishes and everything to go well! :heartbeat:

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2