Hi, its Me. :)

Article
Hi Jon and welcome :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
This is a fun place to be, you know that Pangor has parties here sometimes in the clubhouse where everything can happen ( and usually does).
Here's a pic from our latest party :prrr:

TdaC [ 03 Jul 2005 17:36 ]

Comments
ROFL
At first I thought one was peeing in the mouth of the other and was going to say I would pass up on those parties. :lmao:
But now that I see its just beer... count me in! :lol:

Jon [ 03 Jul 2005 17:39 ]
Post Re: Hi, its Me. :) 

Jon Sweets! You have such a dirty prudish mind!!!  :roll:

juliette [ 03 Jul 2005 20:20 ]
What makes you think I have such a dirty prudish mind?

Posy [ 03 Jul 2005 20:20 ]
Post Re: Hi, its Me. :) 

Dirty... yes. Prudish... NO!

juliette [ 03 Jul 2005 20:22 ]
LOL, in this case... I will stick with prudish. :lol:

Jon [ 03 Jul 2005 20:23 ]
Quote:

Somehow, I don't think, fartu, burpu, smello, and baddu are bulgarian.

Actually only "smello" (smelo) is bulgarian and means "bravely" but the fact that Tormentor's phrase was gramatically correct (which happens very rare , even when other slav people talk in bulgarian) made me think he understands what I wrote. :mmmh:  Amazing how did you do it Tormie?  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
You actually write : "By the fartu way burpu where are you from , [u:af51ffd2dd]speak freely[/u:af51ffd2dd] . I didn't wrote the underlined , Tormentor did.
@ Jon, the dictionaries don't work because I wrote it with the latin alphabet , because the site don't support cyrilic. But even if it was in cyrilic it would be no diffrence because to translate some word you have to write it and cyrilic and I'm sure you haven't the cyrilic alphabet on your keyboard. :)  :)  :)
Does somebody say "bear" ? Where is it? :whistle:

erenda [ 03 Jul 2005 20:34 ]
Impressive, erenda :)

Jon [ 03 Jul 2005 20:37 ]
Late... but welcome along Jon. Nice to have some new faces around :)

Not that the old one's aren't nice... and they're not that old, and... I think I'll shut up now  :doh:

Ozymandias Jones [ 20 Jul 2005 23:35 ]
Quote:

Amazing how did you do it Tormie?

Oh, I don't know :whistle: , I do it sometimes and the people around tend to escape out  :whistle:

Tormie [ 21 Jul 2005 02:38 ]
Jon, Ozy's comment about new faces reminded me the mention that I am waiting to see which of your avatara, you are going to use here.

And please no great pumpkin avatar, that is not the face we are hoping to see.  :whistle:

Pangor

pangor [ 23 Jul 2005 16:18 ]
LOL.. I wouldn't do that to you, Pangor. :lol:

I will try to make something this weekend, have a few things to do and no energy to do them in. :eh:

Jon [ 23 Jul 2005 16:28 ]
:lol:

Pangor

pangor [ 23 Jul 2005 18:02 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3