Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Subject:
Hi Jon and welcome :dance: :dance: :dance:
This is a fun place to be, you know that Pangor has parties here sometimes in the clubhouse where everything can happen ( and usually does).
Here's a pic from our latest party :prrr:

Profile PM  
Subject:
ROFL
At first I thought one was peeing in the mouth of the other and was going to say I would pass up on those parties. :lmao:
But now that I see its just beer... count me in! :lol:

Subject: Re: Hi, its Me. :)
Jon Sweets! You have such a dirty prudish mind!!! :roll:

Subject:
What makes you think I have such a dirty prudish mind?

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Hi, its Me. :)
Dirty... yes. Prudish... NO!

Subject:
LOL, in this case... I will stick with prudish. :lol:

erenda
Subject:
Quote:

Somehow, I don't think, fartu, burpu, smello, and baddu are bulgarian.

Actually only "smello" (smelo) is bulgarian and means "bravely" but the fact that Tormentor's phrase was gramatically correct (which happens very rare , even when other slav people talk in bulgarian) made me think he understands what I wrote. :mmmh: Amazing how did you do it Tormie? :clap: :clap: :clap:
You actually write : "By the fartu way burpu where are you from , [u:af51ffd2dd]speak freely[/u:af51ffd2dd] . I didn't wrote the underlined , Tormentor did.
@ Jon, the dictionaries don't work because I wrote it with the latin alphabet , because the site don't support cyrilic. But even if it was in cyrilic it would be no diffrence because to translate some word you have to write it and cyrilic and I'm sure you haven't the cyrilic alphabet on your keyboard. :) :) :)
Does somebody say "bear" ? Where is it? :whistle:

Subject:
Impressive, erenda :)

Subject:
Late... but welcome along Jon. Nice to have some new faces around :)

Not that the old one's aren't nice... and they're not that old, and... I think I'll shut up now :doh:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Quote:

Amazing how did you do it Tormie?

Oh, I don't know :whistle: , I do it sometimes and the people around tend to escape out :whistle:

pangor
Subject:
Jon, Ozy's comment about new faces reminded me the mention that I am waiting to see which of your avatara, you are going to use here.

And please no great pumpkin avatar, that is not the face we are hoping to see. :whistle:

Pangor

Subject:
LOL.. I wouldn't do that to you, Pangor. :lol:

I will try to make something this weekend, have a few things to do and no energy to do them in. :eh:

pangor
Subject:
:lol:

Pangor

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3