Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

pangor
Subject:
Here, Posy, read this book, it will explain everything.

Pangor

Subject:
Oh there.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
:wink:

Pangor

pangor
Subject:
Hello everyone! Welcome!

Betty has graciously agreed to serve as hostess so while I will be in and out from time to time, she will be here. <Once she arrives!>.

The Icecream and desert items are over there, over here is some fresh baked chesse bread, the beverage maker it over there and the cake, cookie, and tarts maker is over there.

Stay away from that sofa, I have asked Cerebus to guard GP's place there, but you know him. A little too <ahem> gung ho. Get too close and he may toast you or even ash you. There are plenty of other chairs and sofas around. Forget about the Pepsi machine, Mo is still hiding in it. Talk about hiding, Since Mo has not been using the Fridge, I have noticed signs that it was still in use, who has been hiding in it?

Well, where was I? Oh yes! There is the juke box loaded with music of many eras. But no neighbor waking music. Here, let me select something, how about something baroque.

Enjoy!

Pangor

Subject:
Hi Betty! Hi Pangor! Hi Posy! In alone today. Ditra is looking my jeep keys and will come later.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hi there JanReinar. Can you speak any foreign languages? Hi there JanReinar. What do you have that is it? Hi there JanReinar. Is that your final answer?

Profile PM  
Subject:
My final answer?

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
It sound like Posy is a fan the the game show, "Who wants to be a Millionaire".

Hi JR, welcome.

Pangor

Subject:
Hi there pangor. Are we still talking about Ditra? Tell me about your likes and dislikes?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Well Posy... I speak Portuguese for you is a foreign language! :lol:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Could you teach me a few phrases in Portuguese for you is a foreign language?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Of course!

Good morning! = Bom dia!

Profile PM  
Subject:
When do you won the Loebner prize!

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Hi, Posy. Betty is not too familiar with the clubhouse yet, would you mind helping her?

Yes, Posy, Jan said that Ditra is will be coming.

Look at THAT! The next thing you say will be your 4,000[sup:7591f279b5]th[/sup:7591f279b5] post!

Pangor

Subject:
Sorry my eye is not attached right now.

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Page 3 of 8