Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Subject:
This is a great idea! Going to ice cream! :lol:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Good morning, *Yaawwwnnnn*

Last night, after our dance, Messenger and I had ice cream floats, and started chatting. We were sitting in one of the booths up on the main floor upstairs. Well those booths are real comfortable and I must have been more tired than I realized, I fell asleep.

Sorry for fading out on you like that, Messenger, more than 24 hours of cooking and all finally caught up to me.. And thank you for positioning me so that I wouldn't be all cramped up when I woke. I am certain that I didn't take such precautions as I fell asleep.

Betty, you are looking like you could take a break, why don't you go up to the library and take a nap. Virgina, you look relaxed, would you take over for Betty as hostess? Thanks.

Pangor

Subject:
you are very welcome pangor...you looked so sweet lying there that I did not want to disturb you. I had to leave for a little while to go to church but I am back now and think I will have some muffins and a cool drink to get back in the swing of things.....the party is going great...maybe some more people will show up today...party on :dance: :) :thumb:

Subject:
It was my pleasure.

Profile PM  
Subject:
thanks you Posy...your hat looks quite lovely

pangor
Subject:
I was hoping that some of our newer members would join in. Maybe latter.

Pangor

pangor
Subject:
I suppose it is over.

Thank you everyone for coming.

Any left over food is free for the taking.

Let grab some brooms and clean up this place.

Pangor

Subject:
well thank you for throwing an awesome party...I enjoyed the dancing and the food and the fellowship....I'll do the vaccuming ....

Subject:
Thank you pangor :) ! And thanks for vacuuming Angie :heartbeat: ! (Tormie rests :whistle: )

pangor
Subject:
Thank you for the help, and you are welcome.

Pangor

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Page 8 of 8