Subject: Something new
Haven't been much for chatting lately so I've been spending a little time just making some free things to add to my free stuff pages and thought I would let you know they are there. http://artisticdelights.org/freestuff.html
I still pop in and read the posts and look at the gallery, but just not up to doing much else right now. Hopefully soon I'll be back to doing more than that, until then just keep the place fun and save my spot behind the sofa (that's where all of tormies loose change falls :wink: )

pangor
Subject:
Thank you, GP.

Your spot behind the sofa is reserved just for you, I asked Cerebus to keep an eye on it for you. I am having trouble getting him to understand that all he has to do is toast transgressors rather then ashing them.

Pangor

Subject:
:lol: thanks pangor, I'm sure he will get the hang of it soon enough :)

Subject:
Thank you Rene :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: !!

(Tormie feels confortable with the behind-the-sofa gnomes tribe... :sofahide: )

Subject:
Thanks Rene! :thumb: :dance: :dance:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Is the behind-the-sofa gnomes tribe nicer than the under-the-bed tribe?

Pangor

erenda
Subject:
Thank you! :wink:
I think the under-the-bed tribe is worse... :mmmh:

Subject:
Oh, yes, they are fatter because they eat the potato chips fallen on the floor whil watching TV ! The bed tribe is too close to my dirty socks :sick:

Subject:
Which show? Excuse me! Oh. fatter because they eat the potato chips fallen on the floor whil watching TELEVISION are fatter because they eat the potato chips fallen on the floor whil watching TELEVISION .

Profile PM  
Subject:
:uuh: :uuh: :uuh:

erenda
Subject:
What's favourite TV show Posy? :)

Subject:
My favorite show is "Star Trek Voyager".

Profile PM  
erenda
Subject:
WoooW! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pangor
Subject:
Star Trek :thumb: Voyager? :sick:

Page 1 of 1