Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Subject:
What do you look like?

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Welcome in Party
mmmm that pizza is really good ..thanks pangor..

by the way I bumped into my friend Wioni and she wanted to come and meet you all..so this is Wioni

pangor
Subject:
It is nice to meet you, Wioni. Gil will be attending, he is a nice fellow, but sometimes a little too forward, and at other times moody and grumpy. He is harmless.

Pangor

Subject:
:doh: I nearly missed the party :roll: !!

Where is the pizza :uuh: :uuh: ? DON'T tell me you've eaten all the PIZZA ??? :uuh: :uuh: :uuh:

pangor
Subject:
Relax, Tormie, the party has not even started. A few of our friends stopped by while I was making some preparations for the party and we had an unplanned mini party before the real party tomarrow. Here you are a new pizza, fresh and hot from the machine. ;-)

Pangor

pangor
Subject:
Is everyone ready?

Welcome to the party.

I have provided very little in the way of snacks this time. Meanwhiile, the machines have been programmed to create a larger variety of foods and drinks. I tried to add the warheads to the drink machine. But beware, it still desolved metal and can strip paint. It can also strip you if you spill it on your clothing. Fortunatly it does not desolve living flesh.

There are pizzas, milkshakes, and a few other thing waiting over my that table. The jukebox is ready, it has a few new numbers in it. For now, I will select an old favorite by Vivaldi.

Welcome and enjoy!

:wav: :occasion9: :bigparty4: :bigparty4: :bigparty3: :bigparty2: :bigparty2: :bigparty1: :disco: :occasion5:

well thank goodness it is friday at last ...now we can really begin the party

my first stop is the milkshakes...just to cool me down a little....

hi everyone

:smileycouncil: :bigparty4: :bigparty2: :bigparty1: :bigparty3: :occasion5: :blob: :blob5: :blob2: :banana22: :banana13: :banana12: :banana28: :drinking: :headbang:

pangor
Subject:
Hi, :D make youself at home.

Guess what? We have a new guest of honor to add to the list of honors. Sakuma joined us as an active member today.

Pangor

Subject:
Hi there pangor. :-) What are the ingredients?

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Hi there Posy. The ingredients are fun, frindship, and niceness.

Pangor

Subject:
""? Me, pangor ? Hi there!

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Hi

Pangor

Subject:
welcome sakuma :dance:

A new party :) ! :dancing: :banana10: :banana: :banana7: !!

I'll show my new strawberry lipstick that Tormie :heartbeat: bought to me :) !

Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: !!

Welcome Wioni :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: !!!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Page 2 of 7