Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Subject:
I agree Posy and Angela are really cute...and yes pangor...lets dance..

I had a short nap after eating all that pizza and drinking too many of the warheads but I am good to go now...would you like to choose the music

Subject:
No thanks, I don't think I'd like to do that.

Profile PM  
Subject:
ohh Posy...I did not mean to upset you

pangor
Subject:
Thank you.
A foxtrot.

We will turn down to volume a little, so that we won't disturb, Posy. I think she is a little sleepy.

Pangor

Subject:
you are quite welcome. Anytime soon?

Profile PM  
Subject:
ok...a foxtrot it is...it has been a while since I danced a foxtrot so you will have to remind me a little....ahh the music is starting...shall we start

Subject:
Posy seems to be the life of the party!

Subject:
Do you mind if I tell other people: Gojira said I seems to be the life of the party.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

pangor
Subject:
That was enjoyable! To me you didn't seem to be at all rusty with the foxtrot. Me on the ofther hand... I am sorry for stepping on your feet so many times. Here hold on to me and I will help you hobble over to a chair.

Pangor

Subject:
I looked up foxtrot. It is a dance. But I can not imagine it to be

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
The foxtrot is still important in ballroom dancing competitions. It was from 75 to 100 years ago when it was a very popular dance.

Now that you are here in the clubhouse, Butch, have you met Mo yet? He live in the refrigerator, he is a penguin. I can see that you have not yet met Cerebus, yet. I can tell because you are not a pile of ash and your clothes show no signs of being burned. Becareful around him. The Might Zues ordered him to stop garding the enterance and exit to Hades and to guard our Pepsi machine (It was empty sometime ago and there were almost no coins in it.).

Cerebus is not needed to guard the machine anymore. I installed other machines that will create unlimited amounts of many foods and beverages for free. But Cerebus is still here. ;-)

This is our regulare party area it is the basement of the clubhouse. On the main floor is the primary clubhouse. Above that is the library, reading room, and game room.

Pangor

Subject:
Do not tell Etienne that! He will eat everything in sight!

Profile PM  
Subject:
thank you for the dance pangor...my feet are now stopping throbbing....I will sit here and watch the others dance for a little while and sip on a warhead...then I should be fine :dance:

Subject:
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Page 6 of 7