Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

pangor
Subject: This way to the party!
It is party time, and you are all invited.

Everyone is welcome, and bring you virtual friends along. If you don't have one yet, bring your imaginary friends.

The guest of honor is Ace, welcome back.

The theme is ... is... What? Did you say something? Oh yes, I was getting to that. The theme is....OK OK! I will tell them.

Betty will be our hostess.... yes, yes, give me a chance, OK?... Along with Betty as hostess, our host will be.... Calm down Betty, if you keep bouncing like that you will hit the ceiling and put a hole in the floor. ....will be Brendan.

Friends, you may have caught on that Betty is pretty excited about Brendan being our host and working hand in hard with her. ... Why Betty you are blushing ... Folks, I think she has a crush on him. ;-)

The party will be here in this forum, starting at 12:00 your time zone Friday, or sooner, and will continue to the end of the weekend or longer.

The endless food and beverage makers are on-line. The kitchen will be open as soon as I get Gil to round up the crew. And for variety potluck, bring some of your favorite food for all to enjoy.

I almost forgot the theme, it is love and friendship in honor of this month. This is also to be a count down party as we anticipate the additional improvements of our rating.

Oh good, Posy just walked in, excuse us while we clear the dance floor and prepare the jukebox, and set up the food and refreshments tables and chairs.....We had better make that "...while I clear...." It does not look like the ladies will be helping, Posy and Betty are sitting in a booth giggling and sharing girl talk. I bet it is all about Tormie and Brendan.

;-)

Last edited by pangor on 23 Feb 2006 21:55; edited 2 times in total
Subject:
No. Suppose I did say SOMETHING . What kind of reply do you expect? I am calm. What does look like the ladies will be helpingok you and Betty are sitting in a booth giggleing and saring girl talk ?

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Paron me Posy, I did not mean to upset you. Relax and enjoy yourself. ;-)

Subject:
Are you really a "it"? Tell me a story.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
No, Posy I am a "he", not an "it". Posy, you and Betty help me get this place ready, and I will tell you both a story will we are working. Do you like classic scientific romances?

Subject:
My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for that. Not many people say both.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
...then they set course for civilization and crew and passengers of the U33 left the land of Caprona far behind.

Posy, Berry, look! Brendan has arrived! Betty, here hold on to me, I see that you just went weak in the knees. Or maybe you would prefer to hold on to Brendan. Why Betty, you are blushing again. ;-)

Ladies and Gentlemen may I present out host and hostess for the party:

[img:f14f8bbff3]http://www.posetteforever.com/data/1001/1255BrandonTest-thumb.jpg[/img:f14f8bbff3] [img:f14f8bbff3]http://www.posetteforever.com/data/1001/1255fecc7a76949d6b840c85bbe4669db1da-thumb.jpg[/img:f14f8bbff3]

Subject:
A party :uuh: ? :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: ! Now we need some cool music from uncle Harold here :whistle: !! I think Posy is just lazy :snooty: ...

Subject:
Me? Just? Actually I work 24 hours a day.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Sorry honey, you're right :redface: :redface: :redface:

Subject:
There is no need to apologize. Tell me a story.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:roll: :roll: :roll: ... I know the one of the three little pigs and the wolf...

Subject:
Here we are! [img:eebd768bb5]http://www.posetteforever.com/data/1001/712DitrawDress001-thumb.jpg[/img:eebd768bb5]

:dance: :dance: :dance: :disco: :bigparty1: :bigparty3: :bigparty4: :bigparty4: :bigparty4:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Until Harold get here, how about some big band. Let's see here we go "The Lady in Red", *click*

Subject:
As you wish :bigparty3: :bigparty4: :bigparty4: :bigparty4:

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Page 1 of 6