Guilty Pleasures is in the House

Article
Post Guilty Pleasures is in the House 

Welcome to my clubhouse, a little place in Posette Forever's World. The clubhouse is here for fun, excitment, pleasure, and pretty much everything in between. (Nothing X-rated please, as my Shickens are tender young things and I don't want them to be too corrupted)
The clubhouse is for all's enjoyment, a place to relax, let the stress of the real world fade out for awhile, get silly, get crazy, and most of all just have a damn good time!
Now grab yer shickens, hang out your beavers, grab an industrial sized jar of Cheeze Whiz and let's get the party started!
Thanks for stopping by,
Guilty "Mo Fun" Pleasures

guiltypleasures [ 30 Jun 2003 03:36 ]

Comments
This is too good. A new club house to trash. Lets get the keg tapped  

Ozymandias Jones [ 30 Jun 2003 04:07 ]
Well, I think we're already corrupted, especially that Tormentor guy.  
No turkeys ?... OK, I'm out

A good start and I'll check back sometime tomorrow evening !

Den Tracy [ 30 Jun 2003 04:08 ]
Oh this is a grand clubhouse guys, you will find a hot tub (filled nightly with all kinds of exotic treats, for the grand opening it's filled with Lime Jello and sliced Kiwi's to dive for), a fully stocked kitchen (okay, one whole cubbard is full of cheeze whiz), Oh and please leave the kosher dills in the fridge for Mo my penguin, he loves those! A rec room filled with pool tables, stereo, wet bar, big screen tv, anything your hearts desire will be found here. The main room has large soft sofas, chairs, tables, a trampoline. Outside is a bbq and a swimming pool. So relax, and have fun.

guiltypleasures [ 30 Jun 2003 04:18 ]
What a beautiful place ! It's early morning here, but later I'll have to ask for a couple of suggestions to the barwoman   ...

Tormie [ 30 Jun 2003 06:00 ]
Tomorrow's activites include Pizza and beer, a rousing game of twister, then the higlight of the day, a class in how to insert a penguin up your nose. So remember, get here early so you don't miss out on all the fun. Oh and for those of you who would like to join in, tues night is the nekkid cheeze whiz belly flopping contest, be sure to bring your own cheeze whiz for that event!
Night all,
Always,
Guilty Pleaures

guiltypleasures [ 30 Jun 2003 07:39 ]
Now this is my sort'a place  

Ozymandias Jones [ 30 Jun 2003 07:51 ]
Sounds better than the clubs around here

Deviant_Viking [ 30 Jun 2003 08:09 ]
No tuna pop tarts?

Landman [ 30 Jun 2003 17:29 ]
What????? are we out of tuna pop tarts again??? I could have sworn I had stocked up on them last night. I'll bet ken at them all while we weren't looking!

Guilty Pleasures makes a note to 1: buy more tuna pop tarts and 2: Keep a closer eye on Ken when he's in the kitchen.

GP

guiltypleasures [ 30 Jun 2003 17:34 ]
Landman, dang I didn't even see it was you asking that question...Welcome to my clubhouse my "first and only strangest candian friend" WELCOME!

lol, great to see ya sweetie

Always,
Guilty Pleasures AKA SaVannah

guiltypleasures [ 30 Jun 2003 17:35 ]
*attempts to conceal tuna pop tart stains on his shirt*
What?

Deviant_Viking [ 30 Jun 2003 17:36 ]
Guilty Pleasures steps in closer to Ken's shirt and takes a sniff...hmmm...either that's tuna I be smelling or you have been playing with the bever in the shower again.
Either way, moderation is the key Ken, moderation...You don't want to over due to much, or you will be too tired and full to work again tomorrow.

GP

guiltypleasures [ 30 Jun 2003 17:50 ]
But, overdoing something good is wonderful

Deviant_Viking [ 30 Jun 2003 17:52 ]
ahh well you do have a point there Ken, but try and leave a little of the tuna tarts for the others okay

Sincerly,
The tart master

guiltypleasures [ 30 Jun 2003 17:54 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next