Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Subject:
Care for a lick of my ice cream? I have plenty it seems to go around :lmao:

Subject:
I'll try. Can't promise anything though #-o

Subject:
Well dear, all we can do in this world is try...and party all night long and have plenty of nekkid time and eat lots of tuna pop tarts covered in cheeze whiz...

See I understand you

GP

Subject:
I can assure you that GuiltyPleasures Tuna pop tarts are delicious ! :bigrinnin: ....
I like a lot this clubhouse :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: , and thank you very much for this free round of beer !
(Ooops... Sorry... :oops: :oops: )

Subject:
P.S. I was talking with Deviant_Viking to welcome him... He was here but now I can't find him anymore :-s

Last edited by Tormie on 30 Jun 2003 19:55; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
GP threw me off when she showed us her beaver

Subject:
hahah, I think they are leaving because you smell like tuna tormie! :lmao:

Oh also by the way...the WarHead Mixers are not beer, as you have likely found out by now after having a drink.... They are my special clubhouse drinks. 48oz glass, filled 98 precent with vodka, 2 percent of freshly squeezed tuna oil, a dash of tabasco sause all over ice. Enjoy!
I'm glad your enjoying your visit to the clubhouse, sit, relax, and tonight you can join in for nekkid time, socks, shoes and hat's are okay.

Always,
Guilty Pleasures Bar keep

Subject:
Guilty Pleasures runs to the kitchen upon hearing that Deviant Ken has returned to the clubhouse! "Noooooooooooo not the tuna pop tarts again, I just refilled the stock!
Oh well, at least someone enjoys them <sign>
Now Ken, why don't you go and find Tormentor and tell him all about this wonderful place.

:) Guilty Pleasures

Subject:
I look for him, he looks for me. Nobody finds eachother

Subject:
Well the clubhouse truely is a big place, I'll have to post a map of it, so you all don't get lost.

Maybe he's hiding from you? We do love to play games here ya know :clap:

Subject:
He probably ran off with the beaver

Subject:
That is a possible solution to his whereabouts, or maybe he's just hiding in the closet with my rubber shicken?

Subject:
Now that you mention it.. I bet he ran off with both of them

Subject:
Well he did have that warhead mixer earlier, I'm sure that has something to do with it. I'll bet if we check later, he'll be passed out in the closet with the shicken and the beaver till morning.

Always,
guilty

Subject:
Remember to bring the camera. It's sure to be a sight we don't wanna forget

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Page 2 of 3